Everyone needs it - SOLOQUE

You are elite, we are not, u shouldn’t be afraid off splitting the ladder at your mmr.

AT was a private server, this is not.

We aren’t looking for excuses, we are looking for a way to play the game, instead of spending hours in lfg to find someone to play with just to find out we are not good enough for them and end up with negative win ratio, stuck at 1400.

PvP is not made for elite players only, and you lads are a minority here.

Median rating for 2v2 is 1368 and 1386 for US and EU servers, respectively. In other words, 50% of people have a rating lower than these numbers. For 3v3, the median ratings are 1407 and 1444 for US and EU realms, respectively.

In 3s above 2,1k there are 3,72% of total players
source: https://luduslabs.org/sotl/second-month-of-shadowlands

With all due respect, you have nothing to say in this matter, both due your experience and being in minority of players who are affected by lfg.

which never happens at 1400 mmr though? there are plenty of people in lfg at these ratings. Higher rated players suffer from lfg tool way more since there are way less people at their rating to play with.

the exact opposite is the reality though.

but thats not because of lfg or anything thats just the players fault?

the “tinder” idea he brought up was pretty cool i thought.

soloq could have a pretty big negative impact on premade arena participation if separate, i think. if not separate, soloq teams would have an enormous disadvantage over premades both in terms of teamwork and most likely composition. would also likely make it even harder to find actual teammates to play with since people without teams would play soloq because it’s easier to join. but i recognise that not being able to play at all is a big issue, but then i think the tinder thing could be a better thing to try.

1 Like

Now you want solo que for rated pvp… then you will get solo que ppl vs premade so you will be asking for only solo vs solo ppl… then you will be asking for ilvl “groups”… never ending usless things

1 Like

Imagine RBG rated solo queue,where you get arcane mage,enha shaman,fury warrior or MW monk,and enemy team gets 3 balance druids and other fotm classes,and your teammates leave before battle even begins.

Solo queue is never going to fix a thing,and only people who keep crying for it are same people who play this game for over a 10 years and same people who were never able to get to 1800 rating,in all those years.

In other words,bad players.

1 Like

You have no clue what you are talking about.

Go and visit lol or gw2 forums.

Both have solo rated queue,and both games have the worst pvp experience possible.People leaving because you hurt their feelings for saying ‘dont feed,defend,call inc’’ because for god’s sake,they are tough guys,and no one can tell them what to do,what’s even worse,is for their benefit.

People afk in middle of the game,or afk at the beginning,or don’t participate in the fight at all,because they got mad previous game.

Solo rated queue would be exact same thing random bg’s are now.As for arenas,just look at the skirmish and you have your answer.

If whole point of playing rated pvp is to mute chat in order to avoid seeing mother and cancer insults,then pvp should be removed alltogether.

Solo rated queue never changed a thing in other games,why do you think wow would be exception?WoW isn’t special game no more.WoW is nothing,and its never going to be better,only worse.

1 Like

It is.

If you want to queue in to a clusterf and get stomped by everyone, including boosters and lowgeared andy1ks.

Actually, it’s vastly different from LFG in the fact that the system forces people of the same rating together. That’s far, far superior to what LFG ever can do.

Oh you mean like how it is, and works, in every other game? What in god’s name is the difference? Also I’d argue that caster cleaves will be the fotm of solo queue, since melees generally actually need to coordinate with their healer.

Then ask yourself why those players are on your rating. Evidently they’re doing something right, or you’re doing something wrong, because they seem to be capable of winning when you are NOT on their team.

soloque is soloque, not solo vs regular teams, you can’t premade soloque, you sign alone, system searches for players similiar to your experience, your preffered classes / specs etc. just watch the video, Stoopzz has a good idea

Are you insane? The literal reason why Dota2 and LoL are as popular as they are is because they 1. Are F2P and 2. You can click one button and just play the game.

With WoW you can’t, the problem Stoopzz brought up is exactly this, in WoW just PLAYING THE GAME is the hard part, not getting high rated, not finding friends, not getting good, not making outplays, simply getting to PLAY THE GAME is a hurdle.

People aren’t asking for perfect, 100% balanced, singing kumbaya happyland, people just want to play the game they pay money to play.

2 Likes

SoloQ is needed!!!

2 Likes

Streamers are very bad example. Of course streamers want solo q. It would give them easy content. Start stream, hopp into solo q and watch chat giggle. However, this doesn’t help the vast majority of normal players.

3 Likes

Its help me and a lot of others.

P.S. I’m solo gamer, i won’t be tolerate and don’t want to at toxic ranked players. I don’t want to listen them, play with them all the time, listen their rage, frustrating, complaint all the time, coz we are one team. This kids inrage, blaming. I want solo q, this is the same as go to a woman with low social responsibility. She do the job and all done. I don’t want to sit in LFG 24/7 - spend 4-6 hrs to play 2-3 games.

Not again.

Let me just repost this here, since I cannot be bothered typing the same thing again. WoW isn’t solo queue-friendly. Stop.

1 Like

So you wanna read the rage whispers of other solo q people instead. Gotcha.

1 Like

U don’t even can’t imagine how i was hated in swtor. I don’t care about rage wispering.

After reading these posts for a few weeks I’ve actually come to agree and think this would be a good idea… whilst yes you would be waiting queues instead of lfg but you would wait 3-4 mins and at least get to play a game.

I do however agree that the participation of 2s/3s bracket will decline I believe that the average age of a wow player is now a lot higher and most of us have jobs and other commitments so maybe don’t have as much time (speaking from my own point of view). If I log in for an hour-hour and a half an evening I barely get a game if I play a damage class which has always forced me back to playing a healer which is a shame.

No i can’t. But that explains why you want solo q. YOU are the problem, not the ohsotoxic ranked players. In fact, you are (apparently) the toxic one.

I can already imagine the saltiness if a, say, fire mage and a disc priest got queued together a couple times on one evening and couldn’t win a game since neither of them are familiar enough with the comp and the ones they queued into played some zug-zug, high-pressure melees.

No boy. Ranked players are toxic af. Plus here in WoW community is super unfriendly. In swtor i had like 100-150 ingame PvP + some PvE friends, know all entire server, all played together. Here in WoW - its just progress factory. Everyone need worker not a player, not a social unite. Let keep system care about simple gamers. #voteforyoloq

1 Like