Exalt in the Impressive Influence 100% Bonus Reputation Buff: April 20 – May 18

Woot, exactly my suggestion

Eat this haters…

Appreciate the buff, but it would have been much nicer to extend it on all other reputation gains as well. It could help people catch up with Black Prince, Insane title farm, Hydraxian Waterlords etc

4 Likes

So I guess this means the exp buff won’t be extended. Rather dissapointing :frowning: On top of that the small print *Bonus excludes Rajani and Uldum Accord reputation. makes me wonder what the point of this buff is? Aren’t the rep requirements being removed for allied races in Shadowlands anyway?

Well, guess it’s good news for those that still want to unlock the allied races before Shadowlands launches.

5 Likes

I know that the point if to get allied races & stuff, but seriously why limit it to legion & BfA.

AR are available to all without rep by SL’s release why would I bother farming my Reps.

1 Like

Please keep exp buff. Pretty plz. With a Cherry. On Top…

6 Likes

This is great new but please also extend the exp buff. We’re soon getting faster leveling with Shadowlands anyway and there is just no point in leveling for me right now without the buff!

1 Like

please JUST EXTEND XP
PLEASE
BLIZZARD
ONCE
LISTEN

7 Likes

Sooo… no exp buff extension AND only for Legion and BFA reps without 8.3…
Are you telling us to go farm Legion for a month? xd
Call me ungreatful, but this is waaaay worse than just extending exp buff for another month. Like, we would level in Shadowlands even faster than now, so what’s the point of not leaving it untill the end of lockdown?
Please just extend EXP buff, leave both, or extend this 100% rep. buff to ALL reputations, wouldn’t hurt anyone.

1 Like

The 100% exp boost feels like how the exp gains should have been. And it seems to align well with how exp gains in SL seems to be.

deleted post

7 Likes

My guess they don’t want to make the older reps/achievements easier. Knowing some people will whine about it. Ogri’la, insane achievement and such comes to mind.

Frankly, I’ve been asking for years to nerf those grinds slightly but yeah that’s not going to happen. Especially after seeing how they handle this buff. :slight_smile:

Oh excellent, I can unlock flying and allied races on my other account :joy:

Kinda lame you limited it though, no WoD flying it seems. And excluding the Rajani and Accord means if I didn’t have an alt account, I’d have nothing to gain from this :frowning:

When seeing the exp buff, we join back into the game with my wife and farm our way to exalted with the volduni to of course unlock the vulpera.

And now that the exp buff is almost gone, this…
I hope it serves its purpose for others, but for us it is unfortunate :cry:

1 Like

Oh waw Blizz except you forgot 2 very important things,extend the XP buff and give the reps for all!not exclude Accord and Rejani.This just leaves it bittersweet

Someone surely understands how underwhelming this is considering reputations outside of BFA and Legion are excluded? It doesn’t even include the Nzoth patch factions.

Shadowlands Alpha achievement changes already indicate that unlocking the allied races won’t require farming exalted anymore, very likely that some changes for flying will be made as well, otherwise people will prefer to level in zones where they have earned flying previously.

Anyways, thanks for the full month of XP bonus. I understand that paid boost services stopped selling and that it wouldn’t last.

5 Likes

Cool, but would rather it extends to all reps and/or that it doubles up with the exp buff.
Acyually made alt levelling bearable instead of the usual slough through old content up until WoD onwards.

1 Like

Thank you for the rep buff. Two things irk me, however.

First is the exclusion of 8.3 reps. I’m fine with them excluding old reps, but 8.3? Come on now. That just seems artificial.

Secondly, why not keep the exp buff as well? That way those people that unlock their new allied races with the rep buff can go on to level them easily, too.

(That second one doesn’t really affect me personally, as I already got all the heritage armors prior to these buffs starting, and have more max level chars than I can play on regular basis. I still think it would be nice.)

I hope that plan is to at some point combine the buffs, or at least alternate between them, until SL.

1 Like

Personally, we get a buff, either way it’s a nice gesture.

I dont mind the rep buff (Yes i would have loved to see the exp buff extended instead)

But why is it only Legion and BFA factions? With the changes coming in Shadowlands i feel like this is very useless as the main reasons to get those reps up now is to get the Allied Races unlocked, which the requirements are gone in the next xpansion.

I would have loved to get the buff for all reps, because there’s plenty that take ages and are better of use to us.

And instead, why not let the player choose which they want? per character let us interact with an NPC who will grant you the buff you wish, Exp or Rep?

2 Likes

Just complet full quest from tiragarde yesterday, i am triggered now :frowning:

Well i would prefer 100% xp instead but so, i would get Kultiras faster atleast, will it works with contracts ?

This is going to be useful to get a couple of mounts at a cheaper price, now that I’m levelling a goblin, but it leaves out more then it includes, which is a shame.

1 Like