Exalt in the Impressive Influence 100% Bonus Reputation Buff: April 20 – May 18

I agree 100%

nope i disagree. without a fact then it is assumption. doesnt matter whether its an educated guess or not. any guess is assuming. yes they could have given a time. that would have been nice. but they didnt so we get on with it.

I responded to you, I didn’t attack you, you attacked me but you know what? I can’t be bothered. If I want to argue I’ll go tell my teenager to clean their room…

I just want to know if we’re getting it today in the EU

is that because its cool to hate on blizz?

1 Like

I personally never assumed a time at all, it was rather a small hope. Most of my April 20th has gone already. I would have liked to have seen the buff at a time when it would have made playing enjoyable i.e. lunchtime or so. Then I could have got done all that I wanted to do without the waiting, pondering, thumb-twiddling, etc. and then the rushing to get the WQ done before I see the timers run down. I know that there is still some day left but to people with busy evenings it would just have made a bit more sense to have it go live earlier, that’s all. I would have liked it to be a bit more convenient, but be rest assured I am definitely not crying nor am I moaning. Using that kind of language really doesn’t make for a good argument imo.

Yes and it is very fair too when they have lack of communication.

prolly banned it as its toxic behavour

I respectfully disagree. You started diverting the subject we where having a discussion about by not refering to the subject but instead insinuating that i have an easy time at the moment compared to you. Thats an insult.

If you didnt want to derail and you want to start acting all hurt now thats fine. But you started derailing this, not me

There has been a blue post in another discussion.

2 Likes

Classic blizz and their buggy systems.

1 Like

Finally a response we can use

1 Like

If that’s what you want to believe, that’s fine.

We are all waiting to hear about this buff, I too have plans to make use of this. Of course it would have been nice if it was active from reset on EU but it wasn’t. It’s not available on NA either atm. One of the other MVPs got this response which is all we know at present, a blue post is linked in this discussion from the US site.

As a reasonable human being I do not feel the need for pitchforks and an angry mob because a buff has not gone live yet.

3 Likes

Gr8. Thx mate. You should be paid as a blizzard CS

1 Like

It’s up!!!

1 Like

Bear in mind that this started relatively calm as a series of questions. The debate has escalated, not only due to the acts of one side.

Buff is live

1 Like

If this is true, then HURRAH!

i agree it would have been nice. i have been holding out on my dailies myself. forgive me if there has been a misunderstanding, what language have i used badly? other than my bad grammer when i type fast and passionatly xD

it would have been great to have it earlier and i think ive got to carried away as my problem is with the constant hate on blizz. i am focused on the bigger picture. this is blinding me from the matter at hand.

1 Like

Now watch everyone chill out, including me