Experience boost

You get to 85 in the time it takes you to get to level 40 in Classic. Its super fast and heirlooms makes hardly any difference.

Cata is the first expansion that player skills gets you further than your gear. So heirlooms is actually less meaningful than any other expansion.

You can buy head and back as soon as you have to gold and guild rep to do so. So you can get heirlooms whilst leveling your first character.

Get a questing addon or spam dungeons. Either one will get you to max level in less than 2 days played.

If you can’t spend that much time to endgame pay for a character boost from the Blizzard Store.

Those are your options, you are literally the only player I have ever seen that said Cataclysm leveling was too slow. The first week of Cata the most posted topic here was how Cata’s fast leveling ruined WoW for people. Just shows you how many clowns are on both sides…

1 Like

OK, zones in SoD might be Era, but is only thing that is, gameplay, classes etc not Vanilla-like to say nicely.

Let’s see my gameplay as Shaman is to use my spells once or twice and then whack whatever I tried to kill with my stick because Casting spells on melee is a no go and I don’t yet have means to keep them away. Would it be any different in Era?

Yes and no - whaks the same, but MORE whaks in Era - I’d guess, as I only played SoD briefly. And my strategy a bit different. Hit auto attack, then spell, if DC, you keep auto attack going that way at least Era.
Maybe the first few levels the same, but then all those Runes … And I hear lots if incursions and PvP, I not do PvP in Era, and have not to do to grow strong.

Sure you have, liar ;). I can clearly look up how long u play. Grow up, kiddo.

ive been playing wow in general for 10+ years. private servers. official. doesn matter.

Who’s gonna tell him?

2 Likes

Leveling allready faster then it ever was on classic, there is no reason for blizz to make it way faster atm, they want to sell boosts.

Those are rookie numbers, thanks for proving my point newbie. Assuming you play longer and then being so wrong. How can you even live with yourself.