Hi there, i’ll keep this relatively short and sweet so you can see what i’m about and what i’m looking for.
My names Tom, i’m 25 and have played WoW since mid classic. I’ve played almost every class at high end raiding level and strive to clear all content during it’s current release. I’m currently looking for a mid to high end mythic raiding guild with the intent on achieving cutting edge on every raid.
I play a multitude of classes and have done so for most of them at high end raiding and I would stress I am very capable (and willing) of rerolling if it secures a raid spot for the right guild.
In order my alts (listed from most played/most ready to raid to least) - (I’ll also list the specs by each class in order of how well I can play them):
- Druid - Feral (main), Balance
- Rogue - assassination, subtlety, outlaw
- Hunter - beast mastery, survival, marksman
- Priest - Shadow
- Demon Hunter - Havoc
- Monk - Windwalker
- Warlock - Demonology, Destruction, Affliction
- Warrior - Arms, Fury
- Mage - Fire, Frost, Arcane
– The ideal guild would likely have the following (however I am still going to look at any guild that is interested in me):
- Cleared all content during current tiers (consistent cutting edge)
- Is 2-3 days a week
- Speaks English
- Does not fall prey to elitist mentality or toxic environments
I would also like to stress that most of this post I am happy to elaborate on discord/teamspeak if a discussion is needed before a decision can be made. You can add me either ingame on Enigma#2951 or find me on discord on (maybe)cutecatgirlx#0001.
Hopefully that was worth the read, I appreciate anyone who has taken the time to read and i’ll make an effort to get back to any guilds as soon as possible.