Explore the Updates Arriving with the Shadowlands Pre-Expansion Patch

4 Likes

It’s balls torture to not tell the damn date !!

5 Likes

In the requisites you mention “Have an account in good standing”.

What does good standing mean exactly? Where can i check that?

Edit: Opened a thread

1 Like

Have you ever been punished for cheating in wow, had your account suspended for exploits etc?

Yes, back in WoD. Clean since then, learnt my lesson. Does that mean i couldn’t opt in? Lifelong punishment for a 8 years ago ban? Just wondering.

Get away with your unholy derailing stuff!

2 Likes

Feels so unreal for BfA to be over “already”.

I hope at least next week is still BfA. I’ll have 3 or 4 tries tomorrow for Alleria, but it’ll be useless if I can’t kill the traitor next week.

1 Like

This is clearly the 2 week pvp notice, why is everyone asking for a date

3 Likes

They want to have a romantic experience maybe…

1 Like

Well they had all of BfA for that, 2 weeks is not enough, it’s too late now.

I’d say next week. They dont normally post this stuff unless it’s close.

A small part of me hopes they announce the date tomorrow with US reset.

3 Likes

it is nowhere written that they will give a 2 week notice for the PVP season - they only usually do that. But it could also be an exception this time.

2 Likes

Moonpie, are you going to answer or do i open a new threat?

this honestly, the PvP season has been active for what? 7 months or something? im pretty sure those who wanted gladiator have it by now, 2 more weeks is hardly going to make or break

What this guy said — It’ll probably be 2 weeks from now since that’s when gladiator cut offs will be given etc, most likely.

Though I wouldn’t be surprised if it was 1 week given their stretching how long is left till SL hits live.

“Soon”

Even patches are RNG

5 Likes

I think that’s the most likely scenario.
I also heard there’s a PVP finals happening on the 27th, so a 27th announcement for end of PVP season following that tournament for the 6th could also be viable.
It’s either tomorrow following reset for the 29th or after the PVP tournament for the 6th.
I’d be so surprised to see anything else. Although I’d gladly take a random mid to end week announcement over the 27th.

RELEASE DATE OR WE RIOT AND U WILL REGRET THIS I TELL YA

WE WILL ALL GROUP FOR 40 V 40 WORLD PVP AND MAKE EVERY SERVER CRASH CUZ THEY CANT HANDLE IT :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes:

1 Like