Extend brewfest!

I like many other took one look at what rewards you could buy from prize tokens, saw nothing interesting and completely dismissed doing the dailies. Later blizzard fixes the loot/vendor table with the 600 token mount purchase but it’s basically mathematically impossible to get that amount of tokens in that amount of time.

Which is why I’m asking for Brewfest to be extended by a few days for us who got screwed by yet another example of blizzard messing up phase 2 loot tables.

13 Likes

You crewed yourself.

Its possible, just do ram racing

Well afaik you can only do ram racing once a day. I’ve seen people post numbers as high as 30 per ram racing, I’d like to see how they do that. Right now it feels like I’m maybe wasting 2-3 seconds each turn depending on how fast the server responds to the apple hit boxes (which are incredibly annoying) and I’m getting 18-20. Could possibly push that to 22 if I get lucky with the server being responsive and me playing perfectly.

I get 16 or 18 tokens a day. Giving me 41-43 total each day. I need to do barking and “That one time …” each day to get the ram :wink: I only began on the 21st, so I will have around 35 tokens in excess of 600 on the last day of Brewfest If I do everything every day and not screw up one single run, which is quite easy to do with my not-so stellar connexion.

I did the ram racing for the first time in years today and got 26 tokens from it when playing it fairly safe and with a few mistakes (like running into trees :rofl:). The most noticable mistake I see a lot of people people do is riding too close to the NPC throwing the barrel to them. You can turn around the moment it throws the barrel and be almost at the fruit bucket by the time it arrives in your inventory.

I honestly struggle to see how it is even possible to only get 16 tokens from it in a day unless you missclick something that causes you to get dismounted. Do you not go at full speed and clear the stacks at the buckets?

I don’t see how that’s possible for horde in Durotar, maybe the alliance ram racing is much faster / closer together.

That could be the case, I can’t remember ever doing it as horde.

This is definitely alliance favored then (Wheres the fix blizzzz??1!!1!1) as I think 18-20 tokens is max what you can get from it as horde.

1 Like

Just tested it as horde, and it does indeed seem like the pick up and drop off requires you to be slightly closer to the NPCs, which can also make the unresponsive buckets a lot more punishing.

I do go at full speed (red), I do not ever get 100 stacks of ram fatigue, but my connexion is rather laggy, so I suppose my performance could be more optimal. Today I almost made it 10 times - missing a few seconds only :frowning: Maybe tomorrow …

Wait… is that supposed to be a daily? I could only do it once…

yes, but it’s a text prompt not a blue exclamation mark

1 Like

When they removed the mount from the game in 2008 and replaced tickets with coins they reduced the rewards from the quest since there was not anything more expensive than 200 coins. The mount cost 600 tickets in 2007 and you got 3 tickets pr. turn in keg race (some even say it was 5…) and you got way more from barking quest too. I earned more than 900 tickets in 2007 quite easily and bought both mount, dress, hat + more.

1 Like

Here is a post copied from Wowhead from 2007. Barking awarded 40 coins… no wonder it was a lot easier in 2007 :slight_smile:

How to get 600 Tickets.

"The festival started Wednesday, 3 oct.
It ends Tuesday 16 oct.

So u have: 14 days.
600 tickets / 13 = 46

So that means you have to collect 46 tickets a day.

Ram riding: you can get 11 kegs MAX. the way im doing it. Im not gonna tell my secret route, but normal people get about 9 kegs, with that route you get about 11.

11 x 3 tickets = 33 tickets.

You can now shout once a day. = 40 tickets.

33+40=73 tickets a day.

600/73 = 8.2xxxx so 9 days.

14 - 9 = 5. So u have 5 days spare if you want to.
"

Do you know if this is an alliance player or a horde player?

Must be a horde player. 11 kegs is extremely low as alliance.

In my server it’s almost impossible to complete the defense of the dwarfs , theres not enough players in the zone, so that makes 10 less tokens each day.

So for me right now it’s impossible to get the mount , i started doing it 2 days after the event started, 18 from kegs + 15 org run = 33 tokens .

I only have 192 tokens and there’s only 11 days remaning of event…

I dunno how I’m gonna get 600 tokens

Go together and defend one barrel instead of spreading out. One surviving barrel is enough.
And hope for some extra days.
Some says ram racing resets evey 18 hours, not 24, so … if that’s true you have a slight chance!