Extend brewfest!

No I can’t with my current pc situation lol. But I can tell you how I run.

Simply just from the start to the one below the hill full speed then keeping fullspeed to the beginning of the fence and instantly doing a U turn as the barrel flies to you anyways - then use the barrel down the hill and go to the barrel to the right with high speed, putting back to 0 - then press your thing 2 times - run into the camp slightly and do a quick U turn again as tokens fly in - wait it to get yellow at 46 / 51 then high speed to the barrel below the hill and keep on repeating that route until you got around 40 sec left, then you do the standard aka move to barrel infront of hill - get barrel in inv - back - hit barrel below hill - straight to goal.

That’s 36. 34 with this is almost impossible to fail.

Sorry hope that helps, bit wonky to understand on by text.

The only thing I do differently is getting the barrel at the bridge both ways. I doubt doing it you way would give me 16 more tokens. I always turn at the farthest possible distance from barrel and token throwers :wink: I go top speed at all time and never get 100 stacks of ram fatigue - except for theat one time day before yesterday where the barrel simply did not fire :wink: Last lap is the tricky one. I mostly, but not always make it. I am going to try your trick on an alt. Will be interesting.

Keep in mind that is on alliance and it is 34 - 36 tokens not 34 - 36 laps. I am sure people can confirm that 34 is not hard at all on alliance. My friend does the standard route and gets 34 all the time. No one needs to believe anyone, but it’s the truth and nothing much to it. The 36th is only not guaranteed because if you fail one barrel and have to run back to reset stacks it is basically over for that one.

Edit: when you are having 51 and not 46 you should not go full speed and spam the button as it can go wrong then. More yellow is key to hit the barrel at 88 - 98 in that case and not get to 100 :slight_smile:

1 Like

And the basics? Using only mouse for moving. Ram reins keybound to 1 - or do you have smart tricks here?

I use my sidebutton of the mouse for the item

1 Like

A and D for quick movement, holding right mouse button for slight movement

1 Like

Only standard mouse here :frowning: but going to try anyhow

1 Like

Blizzard please address this issue.

2 Likes

The real problem is still that in 2007 the year that a fresh character could buy the ram the tickets / coins output was higher.

Instead of 2 coins you got 3 for each keg. Not to mention that barking rewarded 40 coins in 2007 and not 15!

Why do we get fewer coins now? Because blizz implemented the 2008 template. That year no new character could buy the ram so the most expensive thing was 200 coins and not 600.

1 Like

Yes plus you could save the tickets for next year. The tokens have a duration of 21 days so they’ll disappear eventually.

And today I (my main actually) had mail from Brew of the Month Club welcoming me and giving me a free Autumnal Acorn Ale. As I’m saving like crazy to get that dang-blasted ram, I for sure did not splurge on membership (200 tokens). But thanks Blizz for the free beer :smiley:

The big question is if this is a one time happening or if its a bug that means we are now fully members of the Brewfest. Many of my retail chars have been a member of this since 2007 (or 2008 I dont remember if Brewfest was part of first Brewfest in 2007)

It annoys me that nowdays Blizz community people are so hard to communicate with: It seems like they have one person on a part time job working 10% reading forums. And that person seems to have litte communication with devs. There are almost never a blue reply. If you read this blue, please reply! :slight_smile:

I don’t remember either. And it’s totally irrelevant as this account is a new one I made for Classic :slight_smile: It’s a bug!

Totally agree, brewfest should be extended by a few days atleast to make up for the bugged quests on us that play horde side.

2 Likes

… and for the lesser number of tokens/quest for everybody.

Thanks, finally got the courage to try - with an alt - today. I was ONE second from 13 turn ins. Thanks once again :slight_smile: That is to say 26 tokens would be my max. I make more in the early morning and weekends, when people are not working from home, using the 'net :smiley:

1 Like

If thats your max then its your max. Aslong as it helped you there is nothing wrong to not get the ultimate out of it, gz :smiley:

1 Like

and now blizzard removes Brewfest while not addressing any of our concerns.

1 Like

They are better in removing things like emotes and fun stuff than extending fun stuff :frowning:

1 Like