Faction balance

How are the faction balance on the server. I see were few Alliance-players. And the Alliance i see are not keen to world-pvp. You either stand still until dead or run even if we are equal lvl.

World PVP as alliance is close to pointless, you are allways outnumbered 5 to 1. And i guess it wont get any better. People tend to give up and roll somewhere else when being outnumbered heavily.

I dont get that. I would do anything for the numbers being the other way around. I cant switch facton because i am a Shaman and that is what i love to play.

I always felt like World PvP is not about skill in any way. It’s about who has more friends to call when in trouble. Also the fact u have to walk 5 minutes when you die doesn’t help. I personally wait for phase 2 to start and go into BG’s

2 Likes

If talk about skill i would say somewhat that also count for PvP in battlegrounds. Totaly fair and only skill are when you go in with 2 teams with same mountspeed/equal gear etc. So fair are imo hard to get in a game like wow.
For me wpvp when it happens can be more fun. For me it’s not about griefing and camping. I always strive to fight equal strength (for me that is within honor range), and in same numbers. I some times jump 2 alliance at same time more to test my self. And for me that give the game another lvl.
Not to be rude but if PvP are only BG for me i would go a pve realm.

Horde talking about skill :smiley:
if its 1v1 horde does noting, allways waiting till you infight with atleast 2 mobs.
if you kill them on a questspot 2min later after there are done crying to mom… 1 or more lvl 60 arrvies to show there big skill while killing with an prebis char lvl 30 chars xD

so whats the point to get involved in world pvp atm?

2 Likes

Allready mentioned on my forum