Fast leveling ⭐

Are there any addons, guides and/or tips to no life level a alt please?

I want to try and level a few more alts seeing as i don’t do any M+ anymore or BfA content for that matter.

I’f there some nice replies ill make a thread about it so that when google redirects players to the forum they can easily navigate to the topic.

If you wanna kind of chill experience - enchant your gear and complete only interested questlines and do random dungeons.

1 Like

https://www.curseforge.com/wow/addons/azeroth-auto-pilot?

1 Like

Basicly AAP(azeroth auto pilot) is all you need, it directs you to best quests, tell you which fp take where to make HS to make it most time efecient.

Also, heirlooms+enchants are lit.

If u have bored friend party sync makes things easier.

1 Like

http://www.wowlevelingaddons.com/best-1-120-wow-leveling-addons-bfa/

Literally first google result

My way of leveling always is: spec tank or heal and run random dungeons from 15 to 120 (bonus points if you level with someone who can fill the other role).

When at draenor level you can also get a lot of exp from collecting treasure and completing bonus objectives.

3 Likes

There are many guides, add-on’s and tips that people can find with a quick ‘Google’ search.

Like myself I always do the intro to WoD because I want the garrison hs for ease of travel, but I then just pop a buff potion and do bonus objectives only and quickly get to level 99/100. I then do the same in Legion, I wait for invasions and level using them. Whole areas are then just skipped.

2 Likes

In fact with the winds of wisdom there is no sense in quest helpers. Doing only timewalking gives you more profit.

1 Like

There are some zones which are better to level in than others, if you are going from level 1 i will give you 2 advices:

1. Use Elemental Force enchant for your weapon, it works for casters and melee, but not for ranged as bows sadly.

2. As Horde fastest zones from my experience are: Silverpine Forest (complete zone) > Hillsbrad Foothills > Stranglethorn Vale (North & South ) > Swamp of Sorrows > Borean Tundra > Scholazar Basin > Hyjal/Uldum > World Quests in Draenor > Highmountain

1 Like

I am leveling a new Belf (until my sub runs out) and it was 1-60 was pretty fast with heirlooms. Eversong Woods -> Ghostlands -> Blasted Lands. Complete all quests and you are pretty close to 60. Do some random dungeons and it will be even faster.

In Outlands / Northrend, you’ll get about 10 levels for completing every quest / zone so pick what you like the most

2 Likes

Nope, it’s still worth it.
Most quest epecially on something like a druid are much faster than a dungeon (and tw has minimum lvl requirment) and if you plan, you can use a xp pot that you can buy in boralus and turn in a lot of quest at once with even more xp gain.

Mix of quest and dungeon is the fastest way.

2 Likes

I trust the forumers more than google xD

I’ll try it out thank you.

1 Like

I just leveled one of my priests from 101 to 110 yesterday by simply doing archaeology (in Azeroth that is, much better XP, not Pandaria or Draeonor). Super quick!

1 Like

If you like leveling through bgs, a little known fact is that there are 2 trinkets from Gurubashi arena and DMF that each give 50% bonus xp from bgs. Very handy for fast leveling.

1 Like

if you only want the garrison hearthstone you can also skip the intro via the panda portal and then just unlock your garrison like as if you ve done the intro, skipping the whole pre garrison quest stuff.

4 Likes

If you r tank or heal just do dungeons while xp buff is on.

If you are dps just pick zone you like to know story and do questing while queuing for dungeons.

2 Likes

I used the azeroth auto pilot when i leveld my hunter recently, it was really nice :slight_smile:

1 Like

The xp buff right now is pretty handy for fast lvling.

Azeroth Auto Pilot speed leveling addon.
20-120 in played 14 hours just doing quests.

Alliance: 1-60: Redridge -> Loch Modan and then you’ll need to finish the first few quests in Wetlands for 60. LM is absolutely ridiculous exp and very compact objectives. Turning in all of the explorer’s league stuff you pick up around the zone atm nets you nearly 2 levels on it’s own.

Horde: Barrens -> do the initial quests at mor’shan rampart in ashenvale -> head to Stonetalon once the quests start sending you to Splintertree, complete Stonetalon and you’ll be 60.

60-70, if tank or healer, just Q dungeons in capitol. Each one will give you about 1.75 levels or so, maybe 2 if you have the quests. Repeat until you can buy epic flying.
70-80 epic flying in northrend will be quicker than dungeons overall due to slog dungeons like caverns of time or nexus w/ drakes. Borean tundra offers many quests which are easy to complete next to eachother, take about 5 minutes tops and then you can turn in typically a minimum of three quests.

If you are not tank or healer, head to northry and begin questing whilst you Q for dungeons. Leave your HS bound to capitol, once you hit 70, HS, learn epic flying, then do as above.

80: Jade forest will net you 90 before the zone is complete. Do starter quests -> hozen/jinyu -> dawn’s blossom -> the scribe orchid -> jade mines -> sprites by this point you will be 90 or very close to. Do not skip rare mobs if you see them, they’re worth about 75% of a quest’s exp, including Zandalari Warscouts, but only if you can take them. There is usually a rare Yaungol up in the Orchid, a Warscout patrolling near the sprite quests and east of where the sprite quests are.

90: I don’t have flying so i don’t do the explorer’s thing gathering. Here’s what I do (and it takes me about 2 hours to hit 100)
Complete the initial scenario - it’s very easy and good exp. By the end of the scenario you will be level 92.
If Alliance, get quest to go to WIldwood Wash for Gorgrond and get your butt to Gorgrond asap.
If horde, ride to gorgrond starter quest.

In Gorgrond, do initial quests in proximity of you, but always do bonus objectives if they’re nearby. I’ve more experience with alliance and here’s what I do:
Take to Yrel and Maraad to get Q to find the cave.
Do the bonus ob to the west - upon finish i am level 93.
Do the quests in the cave to find dorf and kill botani, complete the follow ups to establish the base.
Do hydra+eggs bonus ob
Do quests in tangleroot with DID, take mole machine back to base.
do bonus ob in affliction ridge
do bonus ob in ogre camp
do bonus ob in sulphuric pools
do bonus ob killing orcs/goren/gronnling
do bonus ob stomping eggs and killing gronn
By this point i’ll be level 100, and these bonus obs naturally path into each other so it’s a great route for someone without flying and as said you will ding from 90 to 100 in about 2 hours from when you first hit 90. That’s how long it took me when i hit 90 in Pandaria and that includes mucking about in town.

100-110: Always prio legion assaults. If you can’t fly, always pick a central zone like HM as your start point because it will be easier to ride to other zones for invasions and pick up the FPs.
If no invasions otherwise, i go Val’sharah first, easy bonus obs and very little running about. Be about level 106 by the time it is finished after finishing up the quests in order hall as well.
Q for the dungeon of the zone and go to next zone, I pick aszuna because the terrain is easy.
If the dungeon pops do it, as alliance with WM on completing the quest turning in at temple will net you an entire level so bear this in mind, once you hit 109 go to the temple to turn it in. Stop questing whenever the hand in will net you exp to hit 110.

110: I don’t really have smooth strategies here I just quest through the zones, prio any incursions and do my campaign as and when I can and so far my characters have hit 120 by the time they finish the first zone.

2 Likes