Fastest way to collect golds

hi
my friend cant buy gametime and want get game time
so what is fastest way to collect 170k in 5 days ?
we are casual players we cant do boosts key or something like this

you could farm mats, sell pets, run old raids or farm boe mount(s) if you’re feeling lucky

and ofc dailies

3 Likes

You can get 20-30+k per week from solo’ing Pre-BFA Raids, of various difficulties, per character… typically get 2.5-3k per run (Having 30 slot bags [cheap] and a vendor mount really helps). Handy if you’re after mounts.

Weigh the time of that vs selling herbs. If you make more from selling herbs go with that instead. Just keep in mind it’s raw gold vs potential profit.

Heck, even fishing can be lucrative – some fish sell for 30-50g each, the ones people use for buffs in Visions. That’s about 5k an hour, and you can chance at the mount that’d go for 120k while you’re at it. And it’s so chill to do, just sitting there while you watch something.

2 Likes

Read that list .

1 Like

Buy wow tokens and sell them then loot them from mailbox is the fastest way to collect golds.

Lesser alternatives, boost runs and multibox

Play the AH flipping game.

(May or may not require in depth knowledge of your server economy.)

1 Like

Did you read the OP he has a shortage of irl money and wants to paye his sub with gold please read and stop trolling .

4 Likes

How many alts you got?

I highly doubt you will get 170k gold in 5 days if you doesn’t even know where to start… I’m making most of my gold in old raids (Hellfire Citadel at 3 difficulties + on alts) but you need alts and it has weekly lockout so it’s not possible to get so much gold just from that.
Even if you’ll buy that token, after 30 days the situation will be the same? or your friend will be able to afford gametime then? because it is better to get real money by doing some occasional work rather than spending your life farming gold just to be able to do the same.

1 Like

As Dee showed above, you can get a lot of gold by farming old raids with your main and alts, but if you want to do it with 5 alts, it’s pretty much going to make you farm them for the entire week, all day long. Just keep that in mind. It’s not nearly as fast as it sounds.

If you have many alts - then you can get it doing old content. Back - start of BfA, when I had killed all my legion finances. Then I did exactly that - run old content ‘that many times’ because I needed game time in 3 days.

But it gets a bit dull and mundane, when done umpteenth time in same reset.

But Pandaria+Draenor round gives over 10k (and I dont even do all difficulties. I just target mogs/and one of my accounts targets also mounts- why not) or extra. You can include there more like cataclysm, but thats too much travel time. Draenor LFR is good to do though - NPC to give you ports is in your garrison. Draenor is most compact expansion for swift old-gold-runs. Also i find Pandaria/Draenor being so quick that it surely does not take whole reset. But one heck of the long session with snacks and wine.

And then have a friend to help out with missing gold. :slight_smile: One can get healthy sum with a bit of (boring) transmog runs.

When I was starting out on a new server I farmed arcane crystals for about 2 hours a day to get some starting money. You get around 15-30 an hour so if you have time to blow then it’s an easy 10k an hour if crystals are 500g ish on your server.

me and friends wr can do 3 characters (3 acc) on 1 run

It is best if all characters are going alone, then whole loot from raid is multiplied by 3. Remember to do 2k gold emissary on every possible character, as this alone can add much money to the pool, you can ask guild if you have nice people in there for guild effort/event/charity, 40 people getting 2k gold is 80k gold in 20minutes.

I have done that before in Khaz-modan, where everything is overprice. But you were like farming leather 8h per day, so prepare holiday for that.

Actually i would say you can’t reach that in 5 day but i can see it as 9 day on overpriced realm.

i see you are in stormscale, badly stormscale isn’t the best from far from farming gold.

i think the only way for Stormscale is actually as people said before to go doing Raw Gold Farming.

https://www.dataforazeroth.com/calculator

Some ideas.

8.3 assaults give around 1k gold each (50% chances to get 2k gold), emissaries give 600g baseline if you’re exalted through the paragon boxes (~4k gold per 10k rep) and legion LFR give about 800g per wing.

Have fun

Edit : most Farms will barely reward 15k per hour gold right now, if you have the time then consider farming BfA mats for hours upon hours.

If you don’t then I don’t think you’ll get 170k in 5 days… Even with the raw gold farms I linked that’s barely 7~10k per hour

As the others said, mats are always a good source of income
Zin’anthid, Vision-fishes, osmenite ore
But actually other minerals and fishes are selling very good
I would add, Khorium is still one of the most sought after ore and price could be insane
But pots are always a fan favourite, greater flasks, so if you are an alchemist, you are in luck

Basically this is true
Will be a very hard if you are not a veteran gold-maker to get a grip, how to be efficient
Not impossible
Just hard

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.