Fastest way to level pets?

Too late! Already mailed them. You didn’t show up in a /who on Sylvanas. It’ll there in an hour, I guess.

OK sent you 5. Teroclaw and Rabbit are the ones that will last, The other three are pure DPS glass connons that do a lot of damage FAST and die fast.

Here is a vastly oversimplified set of instructions:

Teroclaw Priority:

1. Ravage IF AND ONLY IF two rounds of it will kill oppponent
  2. Dodge
  3. Alpha Strike as filler (can select Claw instead if against Critters)

Stormborne Priority

1. Arcane Storm
  2. Mana Surge
  3. Frost Breath (sometimes Tail Sweep, but that will mostly be for later)

Starlette Priority
Method A. Wind-Up, Supercharge, Wind-Up if you can do it.
Method B. Keep spamming Wind-Up.

Spring Rabbit Priority
This one will get complicated later, but for now

1. Dodge, Flurry, Flurry, Burrow, repeat

Anklerender

1. Black Claw
  2. Hunting Party
  3. Leap until you die.

Ok sorry for missing it i was watching a video and thank you so much for everything i didnt expect this much help especially someone giving me pets.

Also i just caught myself P/P Crab Finally. :slight_smile:

And again thanks so much.

YAY for the Crab!

You’re gunna come to love that Crab.

Its rotation:

1. Keep Shell Shield up at all times. Refresh when it has one round left.
  2. Keep Renewing Mists up at all times. Refresh when it falls off.
  3. Surge when you don’t need to do either of those.
1 Like

Okie doki i might just have to name it Grainne xD

i will try and start up my collection so i have something better than what i have now and I hope we can talk again sometime :slight_smile:

This IS the start of your collection!

Get to know those pets, how to use them, what they’re good for.

Level them to 25. Grind, grind.

Buy an Anubisath Idol 25. (or farm and level one?)

Then do the rest of your Taming achievements through Outland until you have finished Pandaria.

That’s your next steps.

1 Like

I guess that i am now trying to do what you said i wanna some level 25 pets and then go for all of the achievements.

Thanks so much on all the advice.

1 Like

In case you check in here again - you will want to use a Blue stone on that Crab. A Green-quality pet is missing about 8% of stats compared to a Blue.

Here:

is a post about how to do nearly all the BfA pet World Quests with just Ikky, Anklerender and Starlette. You have the Anklerender and Starlette, and also several other good pets - and your Winston is very strong too.

Do the World Quests that reward Polished Pet Charms. You can easily do most of them with the pets you have. Rogue Azerite and Not So Bad Down Here, and maybe Captured Evil, could give you problems, but the rest are fine. With just 15 of those, you can buy a Blue Stone:

Then use it on the Crab.

If you capture a H/H Unborn Val’kyr (sorry, Exris, it’s H/H for me!) that is not of Blue quality, that will also be worth spending a Stone on.

1 Like

Ok that is my plan i have searched a bit more for a blue P/P crab but i didn’t get any luck there. I have also bought 2 of the stones that give a pet 1 level each so my crab is now level 25. I am going to try and farm an Idol so i can try and level that up.

Hopefully soon i will get to start doing the achievements.

And again thanks so much for the help i didn’t expect so much from anyone.

1 Like

Oh, another way to use that Rabbit to somewhat act like Ikky:

Dodge, Stampede, Flurry, Flurry, repeat.

Just spend a few days on BfA pet world quests and you will earn your first stones.

And please ask again if you need help with any specific battle.

Idol is about a 10% drop chance, so farming could take some time. You can get on with earning your Taming achievements and unlocking the Safari Hat as well.

1 Like

Hello Altiran, I can give you an idol, free of charge. Just create a level one orc/troll on Kazzak and contact me ingame afterwards, or leave your Btag here, so I can approach you tonight.

2 Likes

That would be amazing! If you haven’t levelled it, I’ll be happy to.

Altiran, once you Blue that Crab and have an Idol, you will be well clear to earn your Hat - and after the Hat, you can use the Pandaria circuit as well as the Draenor circuit and Legion repeatable tamers to level more pets on an industrial scale. Then things really start moving!

(And then you realise just how many pets there are to research breeds on, collect and level. :stuck_out_tongue: )

1 Like

Sorry for the slow response.

I have made a level 1 Orc on kazzak named Altiran, I am incredibly happy with this as i am poor on this game xD

If you respond on this post i will try and catch you online sometime or my Bnet is:
Wiggofskyrim#2260 Ignore the stupid name :slight_smile:

You don’t have to be poor.

You can buy a Token with real money, and get about 180K, or you can farm old raids for a few hours each week and get 40-50K per week. If you want to know more about either option, ask. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I do have a quesion how would i make gold from farming the old raids?

Do you just mean vendoring the gear or auction house?

Most of the gold does come from vendoring the gear, yes. There is some from the bosses, but the vendor value of the gear is much greater.

Here’s what you do.

1. Look for Seer Kazal in your garrison. He will offer you all the WoD raids as wings. I suggest skipping the first part of HFC LFR. You can solo Hellfire Assault LFR, but it’s not worth it. Hellfire Assault takes too long for my taste on all difficulties, so I haven’t done it that much, and never do it on Mythic. 4 x HM gives ~5-6K. 4 x BRF gives ~8K

2. Fly to Highmaul. Set Raid Difficulty Normal. Go in. Clean up. Vendor. Reset All Instances. Repeat on Heroic and Mythic.

3. Fly to Blackrock Foundry. Set Raid Difficulty Normal. Go in. Clean up. Vendor. Reset All Instances. Repeat on Heroic and Mythic.

4. Portal to Shrine in Pandaria. Fly up to the Lorewalkers’ place. Talk to the Raid Finder Storyteller. Choose each wing of each raid in succession. Now you can fly to each and do them manually, but on only one difficulty. I suggest Normal; the difference in gold from drops is negligible. ToES 25 gives ~1K. HoF 25 goves ~1.5K. MSV 25 gives ~1.5K. ToT 25 gives ~2.5K. SoO gives ~2.5K. Total: ~9-10K. So that’s ~10K on LFR and ~10K on Normal 25.

5. Then Cata raids. Only one difficulty each, except DS, where the LFR is offered at the door. Raid size still matters here, so do them on 25-man, though Normal vs HC doesn’t make a huge difference. DS on LFR + 25HC gives ~3K. The other three give a total of ~4K. TotFW gives almost nothing but the chance at the mount.

6. You can actually get almost as much gold from Wrath raids as Cata Normals now. When they nerfed Cata raid gold, they buffed Wrath. Naxx, ICC and Ulduar are really the only three worth doing now, since they did nerf ToC. Those three give a total of ~4-5K.

Overall possible total per character per week: 40-44K.

Do as much as you want! and accumulate Transmog Points. :stuck_out_tongue:

Stop when bored. Well, stop when too bored.

If you have any more detail questions, let me know!

1 Like

Make one on silvermoon too and get hold of me.

I have 25 flawless battle stones. I have hundreds (really… I mean it…) of the marked ones (soulbound ones) but these are tradable.

You can have 5 of them. Just let me know the game name on silvermoon and I’ll mail them to you.

These stones will upgrade any pet (grey/white/green) to rare (blue) quality.

Please DO NOT just use them on any old pet. Use them on the right pets at the right breed (S/S … P/P … whatever is optimal for that pet).

Maybe only use 1 or 2 and keep the others for when needed.

But anyways - I wont miss 5. They are currently going for 11k gold each on Silvermoon. IMO thats overpriced. But I probobly do more pet content than 99.9% of players so have easier access.

Just PM me in game. Im on alot. Or even just post here the acc youv made and I’ll post them.

DONT waste them tho! lol :wink:

2 Likes

Thanks so much i have made a level 1 human warrior called altiran

I will save them for when i get a really good pet like a idol.
and again thanks so much.
I never expected this much help.

1 Like

OK.

Check your mail :wink:

You should have 5 from my pet alt “WeeBilly”.

And Im happy to help :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Will do, Thanks i heard a lot that the community has gone but it doesn’t feel like that is completely true.

Thanks for the help again :slight_smile:

1 Like

My last reply - I dont want to bug you.

Idol is tradeable. It would be much more cost effective to trade it to me (or someone like me) and I make it blue (or 25) with my non-tradable stones… then trade it back to you for 0g.

My advice is to keep the stones for non-tradable pets… like that Valk we spoke about the other day :wink:

2 Likes