Favourite race in the game?

What is you favourite playable or non-playable race in world of craft?

If you could add one race to world of warcraft what would it be?

3 Likes

I would love to see Satyr introduced

10 Likes

Oh and Gnomes are my favourite wow playable race at present.

2 Likes

Goblins. Cause Goblins.

1 Like

Kul Tiran and the Nightborne.

Usually I would say Elf but this I could seriously get behind!

1 Like

My favorite race is obviously draenei and if I could add a new race then I would add drakonids so we could finally play as cool draconic race.

1 Like

tbh its similar model to tauren, and I’d love to see it, these should be allied races instead of these we got in first place, some are cool but highmoutain taurens etc, is so pointless, it’s even hard to recognize highmoutain tauren and normal tauren

I can’t see any resemblance to Taurens but I realise it’s not everyone’s cup of tea. They have existed in the game as long as I can remember but not as a playable race. Have fond memories levelling in Ashenvale (and other zones) fighting the Satyr.

I meant these are amazing, model kinda reminds of taurens though ( because of gear would look similar on them. something like blood elf and night elf type ) and I’d love to see them way more than highmoutain taurens

Blood Elves.
From the 25 level 70 characters, I have, 13 are Blood Elves.
I have 4 at level 20 in case, my subscription expires.
All of my bank alts are Blood Elves.
What can I say, I never lack ideas to create a new Blood Elf character.
The other races, I find more difficult, being creative.

It had to be race people actually wanted to play, even changing their mains to it.
There’s one that has generated thousands of replies through the years. It’s the same as Sylvanas sisters.

Cheers.

Taurens , every class that can be tauren is tauren.

All im waiting for now is to blizz allow me to have tauren DH so i can be in peace

1 Like

Draenei.

Physically Strong, magically gifted, good with tech, nigh immortal, interesting lore, they are just cool.

Honestly, every race is pretty cool.

But i definitely prefer the alliance races.

Playable: Blood elves and Undead.
Unplayable: San’layn.

Playable: Gnome.
Their customization is just a bit lackluster; that’s the main reason I keep going back to human (but humans also don’t have everything I’d like, honestly).

WoW overal needs much more character customization imo.

Non-playable: Half-ogre/half-orc. (Rexxar).

I think WoW has enough races as it is.
Some could be made playable though.

The Nightborne.

Why?
For me playable: undead for horde and worgen for alliance.
Race Id like to play: drustvar hags and wicker constructs.

It might be a bit basic but i really like how tmog looks on humans, if talking about a race i enjoy looking at the most id say vulpera.

1 Like

Draenei, just draenei.

That’s because they’re so goshdarn cute!

1 Like