We’re underway with today’s Brawl with the Blues. Please leave your feedback from this test session here.

As a reminder, to join us in testing solo-queue rated BGs, use the Group Finder (hotkey: i), select Brawl: Battleground Blitz on the ‘Player vs. Player’ tab, and then click ‘Join Battle’.

I’d like to see the ready check timer be massively reduced, currently you’ll sit 15/16 for 2 full minutes for someone to be afk or troll decline.
Been sitting over an hour in queue without getting a single game because every pop has someone decline at the end of the endlessly long timer, this will likely be abused for trolling come live.

1 Like

Some random thoughts: the ready check timer felt too long, I’m not quite sure how long it was but it felt like I was waiting minutes at 15/16 several times only to be finally declined and have it happen again.

Healer queues were super long, I only got into three BGs in my roughly hour and a half of queueing: Silvershard, Gilneas & Deepwind, all three felt fine - the first two kinda similar to retail, but a lot faster. Loved the pace overall.

Silvershard: Felt really natural with the team sizes & the increased mount speeds, constantly rotating so there was constant action.

Gilneas: Kind of the same thing, but in a bit more negative way. There was no real coordination, so noone to babysit bases - so we’d be constantly running back and forth trying to cap bases that were getting ninja capped and the reverse.

Deepwind: Super cool, really like the changes made. Would be cool to see them(Or some variation of) in Gilneas as well. Love how the mode forces you/rewards you to keep rotating constantly because you can’t just leave a base uncontested.

Lastly, one important point: Currently, getting put on the opposite faction team will change your race and give you a different racial like mercenary mode. Can you please change this for release to work like Rated Battlegrounds, where you keep your actual race/racial no matter the faction you’re assigned to?