Awesome change!

1 Like

Worst decision ever. This will further put faction imbalances at play and making even more people roll Horde.

1 Like

A short sighted solution that is worse than the problem. The issue of long queue times for horde players is caused by faction imbalance, which is an issue of Blizzard’s own mishandling of classic.

This band-aid fix will simply cause worse problems as over the next 12 months a slow bleed of alliance players leads to a dead faction in what is supposed to be a two faction game.

I’m cancelling my sub, just as I did all those years ago when the same mindset and decisions led to retail WoW.

3 Likes

There is a issue with matchmaking in BGs I am playing with pug and we are receiving Premades everytime. Please could you fix this? You can make premades vs premades…

Go ahead, enjoy the destruction of faction pvp, retail kid

3 Likes

Calm dam, retail crybaby.

I’ve lost 22 BGs in a row over 2 days. I love the short que times, but something seems off with the match-making?

Lots of premades on horde side since its ez to make grp with short que :stuck_out_tongue: so join one :smiley:

Last night I came home late, at around 3 am. Qued up, and played bgs with less than one minute ques for 2+ hours! This is literally a game changer for me, and it has saved several IRL friends’ subscription.
Finally, we are able to play the game. Thank you!

2 Likes

I am an alliance mostly pvp player, and this is the perfect trigger to cancel my sub and finally quit this game.

I am not going to play in an even more dominated by the horde server. Imagine to qeue solo for bg and playing everytime vs a premade, cause this is what is going to happen now.

Ty Blizzard for ruining classic

2 Likes

Can you fix the settings that allow full 15 man horde premades to go against pure alliance pugs? Can you let them wear masks and play with their kind please?

Do you not realize that alliance premades too, and all horde people not premade, also face those alliance premades, you guys whining about it are just too much…

1 Like

Best change ever. LFG and Dual Spec next plz.

1 Like

IMAGINE HAVING A FACTION ISSUE THAT LED TO 1 H BG QUEUES AND THEN KILLING ONE FACTION SO THERE IS NO FACTION ISSUE ANYMORE.
Now reading horde asking for premade vs premade makes me laugh really hard. Please give horde players x100 of each mark and 75000 honor for queueing one bg and let people that play bgs for fun have their Alliance vs Horde bgs back.

6 Likes

Hey Blizz, please come up with something like “robot” NPCs so that Alterac Valley can benefit as well. It can be a “replica” of the valley for training purposes. And above all … please! … please, apply this change also in Era / Era!

Thank you for killing the only reason to play alliance.The best decision ever:)Please let us change faction so everyone can play Horde and…delete aliance as a faction as it has no reason to be in game anymore.

11 Likes

I don’t mind this change but can we please make it voluntary? I really want an option to opt out of the same faction bgs and just wait for a regular one even if it’s a long wait.

5 Likes

This is hands down the best change you’ve ever done.
I’ve got kids and a family and don’t have 50 minutes to wait around for BG’s to pop.
Too be honest it was a tough pill to swallow that for my second playthrough of TBC I wouldn’t be able to do pvp content.
This made me so happy.

1 Like

Fine, everyone who wants 50+ minute queues and immersion get free transfer to RP servers and you can opt into that, have a great time in TBC.

If they had a factionchange im sure alot of horde players would transfer to alliance :slight_smile: