Feing Death do not drops combat in 50% time

That spell have delay for dropping combat so.Chance to drop trap after FD are so small cause that delay (trap only can be dropped out of combat).
It is basic PVP stuff for hunters, Blizzard help plz :frowning:
If you do not fix this delay and bug, and if i still cant use FD+trap in pvp until lvl 60, i will quit Classic, cause no point for me if i cant drop trap in combat, i am and i was PVP player :frowning:
https:/ /us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/feign-death-trap-bug/278131/12

8 Likes

You do realize that feign death is a spell and can be resisted right? if it doesn’t always happen, it might be due to resists.

5 Likes

It is not resist, i do not talk about resist, resist is resist, sure chance for resist exist, but i talking about bug, feign death DOESN’T drop combat, plz read before comment.

8 Likes

People highly misunderstand the resist and not dropping combat, that is not the only bug, pets are in horrible state, I can’t even start listing them, they could seriously polish hunters a bit, classic or not, it’s terrible, no changes stays, these are just coding failures.

4 Likes

I’d be ignorant too if my whole gameplay was based on switching seals and holy light.

4 Likes

Enemies can resist feign death.

1 Like

Great, keep the clueless hunter stereotype alive.

8 Likes

Its bug, and there is bug, i am Vanilla old player and arena BFA 2.9 player and i can confirm its bug, as many other hunters on many other topics like this one https:/ /us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/feign-death-trap-bug/278131/12
I cant believe that there is peoples who will always comment negative even they do not understand or do not know is that really bug or not, they will always attack comment.Some new online sickness.

4 Likes

It seems like FD is straight up not implemented on server side. All you get is animation and nothing else. Mobs just ignore it and keep attacking 100% of the time. In PvP combat is never dropped. This causes half of hunters toolkit to be unavailable, as traps cannon be placed in combat. And FD is meant to do one thing only - drop combat.

Imagine using Lay on Hands. You lose mana, 1hr cooldown starts ticking. And nothing happens.

2 Likes

I wonder if this delay has anything to do with druid travel form whining about only being usable outdoors even when you have been outdoors for a couple of seconds already. Theres a horrible delay for using it after exiting an indoor zone.

Feign Death won’t drop combat if your pet is still actively engaging or has aggro.

Over and Over people bulshieting… sure in macro there is
/FD
/Trap
/petpassive
why everyone has an urge to refute the facts.Just stop plz and lets Blizzard fix this mayor Hunter issue.

3 Likes

I see what she means, she’s been trying to do the feign death trap combo, and since you can only use traps out of combat in vanilla, feign deathing and then immediately placing the trap is a really strong combo for both Pve and PvP.

The problem here as she is implying is that there is a delay when exiting combat, which means you wouldnt have a likely chance of placing a trap in time before the mob evades or the player stuns after exiting combat using feign death. It is still a problem for not only hunters but other classes as well. Sometimes but rarely messing up the gouge backstab combo.

I agree with this current statement, albeit with a bit of trouble understanding at first. I wrote this for those who had trouble understanding her english, no offense to you ofcourse winehouser.

5 Likes

FD has a long delay on dropping combat. It’s not being resisted - when it’s resisted you do not drop out of combat at all. When pet is not in passive you do not drop out of combat at all. This is a visible and painfully obvious delay between casting FD and being removed from combat when it works. It’s like counting to two it feels so long.

Of course you will think that when you dont understand what other people are writing.
You are quoting my reply to the stupid nub comment about seals and holy light.

I think you should go back to black

You do seem to be reporting a bug, but being this passive aggressive and writing half understandable sentences does not help.
Winoc’s translation is how it should have been worded, instead of a “Issue FIX NOW! No Explain Only FIX!” mentality.

1 Like

Np, sorry for my bad English btw.

2 Likes

Apology accepted!

Just be careful for future problems you may find, as Meganight said, it is advisable to not be forceful upon the entity and say only that it should be fixed. You may understand your own reasoning but you should also make sure that the others see it as well. Be more critical about it and a little less cynical for those who disagree and or hates you back. Having a bad reputation is the worst thing you can do to yourself.

Likewise… You’ve made a general thread about it which is helpful to bring a little more light to some of it’s problems, but have you made a bug report upon the subject? Like having a well constructed cause of what is happenening and why it should be fixed. As others notice upon the problem thanks to your thread, they will report the bug if they have proof of it’s cause. You should to, with the bad experience you’ve recieved, share that knowledge of the so called bug and blizzard will take note upon it.

And that’s about it! Let’s report this bug and hope that blizzard fixes this condition delay in the coming days if possible.

1 Like

FD isn’t working properly.
Reported as a bug.