Female night elf have blue eyes why now?

They removed all eyeglows.

No they did not, but they did for nightelves it seems. DK’s just got a new glow.

I want my glow back.

2 Likes

I know a way…

I have glowing eyes, mechanization is the solution.

3 Likes

No idea, why blizzard gives the most lamest treatment to the nightelfs. I guess, they just hate them in general.
Well, atleast void elf’s are in their good books and available on the alliance side.

Similar case is also with the Nightborne. Poor treatment.

5 Likes

6 Likes

I’ve written a bug report in game and will from now on every day until we get our glow back.

2 Likes

Eye colors? Damn the game must be unplayable!

In SL you will be able to chose eye colour separate from the face/gender you chose. So crossing fingers they gonna add more colour options.

Is it so outrageous to want the eyes to be white as they have been for over 15 years? 15 years - Why change their colour now?

I actually remember my eyes to be more pink (arcane hue) using the same face that was converted in classic models. But I agree, blue is a little overkill. High elf vibes.

Yes it is outrageous that you whine about something that you barely see while playing.

You mean like upright orcs horde players had been rambeling here in the forums for years?
Easy to dismiss the needs of others if it doesn’t affect you

3 Likes

In other words you don’t pick your face when you create a character, you just go with whatever goes default?

2 Likes

Nope i pick my character apperence. Its just i won’t come here losing my mind because oneday my character might have slightly different eye color.
Seriously i just logged in to see how big is the change and its barely noticeable.

Well, the colour looks fine to me. The lack of glow, does not.

It is barely noticable to you because that is what fit your arguments here. Had it been on your main character you would not have been happy about it.

2 Likes

How do you know what i main?

Your attitude is very obvious. Prove me wrong.

1 Like

Everyone is different, I know some are upset, there is nothing wrong with that.

Personally I think it’s a vast improvement on the torch beams we have had for years. I prefer both my Belf and Nelf eyes. It’s a much softer effect.

I know people hate change, I’m one of them, most of the time :slight_smile:

3 Likes