Feral Druid LF a raiding guild

Hello Draenor,

I am recently returned from a break and I am looking at getting back into raiding. I am a veteran player of 12 years and have a wealth of raiding experience dating back just as far. I raided solidly from Wrath to MoP when real life happened and I was no longer able to invest the time into the game as I’d like and thus took a break until the end of Legion.

I raided some HC/Mythic ToS and I cleared almost all of Uldir on HC but I’m still yet to find the right guild for me since returning, guilds and the people who play have changed massively compared to ‘back in the day’.

What you can expect from me…

• A wealth of raiding experience
  • Punctual and prepared for all raids
  • Willing to take constructive criticism when warranted
  • Always striving to improve

What I expect of a guild…

• Welcoming, I have no issue if you have a core of players who have played together a long time but new people being able to get within the group and become part of it is essential for me to be happy in a new guild.
  • Understanding that sometimes real life does come first although I would give plenty of prior notice.
  • Fair to every player in the guild, not just officers/GM.
  • Mature adult players 18+ ideally.

I am 32 years old I am from the UK, I am almost married :smiley: and I have two children.

If you like the sound of me and what I can offer do not hesitate to get in touch.

Kind regards

Zantourius

Hi Zantourius,

I’d be keen to have a chat, we are are a group of returning players who’s roots stem back to Cata. We are looking to bring a sense of quality and community back into our guild.

We are looking to raid 2 days a week along with various other events throughout the week.

Please have a look at our website (www.fractured.ml) and if you are interested please feel free to give me a /w on bnet (Restona#2917) or drop an application on the site and I’ll get in touch.

Regards,

Restona

Hey there

Retaliate are happy to take in returning and social players to get to know you and can look at getting you into the raid team in 8.2 we are currently 2/8m and raid fridays and sundays from 8server to 11

If interested in having a chat u can send us a message in game:)
Aurelliea
Tsuname
Mÿstie
galesong

Hiya bud! Just saw your post… My guild may just be what you’re looking for… Come check it out and message if there’s any part that interests you! Mithra - Recruitment

Hi Mate,

We are a weekend raiding guild looking for core members to join us for heroic raids. We currently have cleared 6/9hc and are looking to push this before 8.2 and achieve curve.

Feel free to add me on battle net for a chat. - CraigAddo#1331 - our forum post is also below :slight_smile:

Hi Zantourius, Avalánche might be right for you but as the replies suggest there are plenty of homes on Draenor looking for people.

We are a mature guild focussed primarily on Heroic and M+ content. We have been together since the tail end of 7.2 and have achieved Ahead of the Curve in every tier since Antorus within about 12 raids per tier, including clearing Normal mode.

We raid for 5 hours a week, on Wednesday and Sunday from 21:00 server time and have a core of about 18 regular players, though the guild has about double that in terms of members that are active.

We are a tight-knit group who are really looking for good people. Lots of IRL friends and couples are part of the guild, some of us are parents and we all get the real life comes first.

If we sound like a good fit, then pop me a message in-game (Gymer#2917) or track down our recruitment officer (sorry Allen…) Snakehips (Corescript#2485).

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.