Few doodles

Ooh, first doodles… It’s amazing to look at art evolving.

When something new is learned it is fantastic to see it in practiced in something new :smiley:

1 Like

This is what we need in this place good job once again with these… you can also keep them coming for us to see.

1 Like

My 1st ever attempt on my current doodling display.

I have too darn little Blizzard games doodles. I normally practice using Rogue or FO4 as pool for ideas. But after raid today I’ll scribble some Nelth,… i hope.

3 Likes

Oh nice… playing with proportions and armour style :blush:

:smile:
I’ll cross my fingers for a smooth raid, so your energy won’t disappear

1 Like

Oh nice those look really good, really makes me want to start doodling more too. But no time yet sadly, school takes all time. :smile:
Once school is done def gonna make some more wow art, finish the 3D sculpt bust of my ally main.

2 Likes

Nonsense ! I mean when I was in school I doodled all the time, also mid lessons and my teachers always rolled their eyes until they gave up and decided that you simply don’t ask a student to stop doodling and start writing down what they say.

I also wrote short stories with my friend mid lessons, so we were kind of legendary - also we managed to keep grades good, so school and doodling; or worse yet - university and doodling are not mutually exclusive !

And 3d sculpts - ooh. I once practised Zbrush, and done some models there, but decided i stick and focus on 2D.

Raid and M+15 last night and I drop dead to bed after… despite me drinking coffee 10 minutes prior, haha. unfortunately that progress ended with boss getting bored of us, and going enrage all the time.

oh look what i found front of my PC, half of my last nights coffee ! Mm…

I’m actually a 3D arts student, game characters modeling. :smiley: Don’t really have time to doodle as I pretty much work from morning to late evening. Have to wait till term break before I can do anything else.

Oh this sounds super fun. Just remember me, when you become famous!

Haha will do!
After the school is over I hope to model my main, a higher definition version than the current game model. That ought to be quite fun.

And then you make 3D print model of it ? I cannot wait for the results, for sure. Best in 3D and warcraft I have done was to edit and render their models in keyshot.

Not sure, could try though, brother has a 3D printer. Have to look into though if the model has to be done differently. Right now still learning, been using zbrush only since summer.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.