Finally looking for a guild again

After a couple years of enjoying WoW casually I am once again looking for a guild to call home.

Who am I?

• A very chill and patient person.
  • Currently studying (priority number one).
  • Been playing WoW on and off since 2005.
  • When I have raided in the past I’ve always cleared HC and some bosses on mythic.

Why am I looking for a guild?

• Im tired of pugging really, and I would like to just log on and do some content rather than look for a group for ages.
  • Even if WoW can be enjoyed solo it’s a much better experience in a guild.

So if you’ve gotten this far feel free to leave a reply if your guild fits the criteria of:

• 1 to 2 days raiding a week. (prefer 1 weekday and Sundays)
  • Some m+ pushing between the raids.
  • Chill and welcoming atmosphere while still being focused.

Oh and the characters I will be focusing on during TWW’s launch is either a shaman (all roles) or warrior (fury/arms).

Hello Zaurôwak,

Deleo Hostem is a cousy guild and still building up the raidteam, for our one in week raiding team. We are pretty social and friendly and having the energy to make feel people home. We are not big, no plan to go big. We pref just a small friendly group to play with. Anyway here is some guild information,

Deleo Hostem!
Founded in 2018, Deleo Hostem began as a PvP guild, and with The War Within, we’re expanding into PvE! With friendly players, our primary goal is to maintain a lively social atmosphere, ensuring that members look forward to logging in for a good time, rather than grinding content with random players. Deleo Hostem was established with the aim of creating a friendly guild that is open to players with varying schedules, kids, and real-life responsibilities.

Raid Team Recruitment
We’re currently seeking Tank, DPS and healers for our raid team. Which meets once a week on mondays from 20:30 to 23:00 ST. We appreciate it if you can keep this evening free for raiding, but if you can’t make it occasionally, that’s no problem!

PvP Activities
In addition to raiding, we’re very active in PvP. Whether it’s jumping into a battleground with a few members or enjoying the camaraderie on Discord, it’s always more fun than going solo. We enjoy playing Arenas and occasionally organize Rated Battlegrounds. If you’re new to PvP, you’re more than welcome to join us and learn the ropes.

Raid Team:

Monday 20:30 - 23:00 (ST)

RBG Team:

Tuesday every other week 20:45 - 22:15 +/- (ST)

Social Activities
Do you prefer random questing or are you more into mount and transmog farming? Either way, you’re welcome at Deleo Hostem. Check our bank tabs for more transmogs!

You can join us by applying to our guild on this website, searching for us in the Guild Finder, or by joining our Discord! (invite/NYmXqzww2k)

I hope you find something for you adventures in TWW!

Have a lovely weekend,
Deleo Hostem

Hey there :slight_smile:

You could check our guild too ^^

y0, you are welcome to join my guild :slight_smile:
We are currently looking for more ranged dps for our raid-team!

Guild & Server: Dark Souls Kilrogg EU
With the new xrealm guild, it doesnt matter which server you are on.
Language(s): English
Raid Times: Wed and Sun 19:55-23:00 server time.
Current Progression: Amirdrassil 9/9 HC + Aberrus 9/9 HC + Vault 8/8 HC

Requirements: You need to attend to atleast 2 out of 3 raids on avaerage, Rc_loot_council, a working mic, age 18+ and a possitive attitude.

We have been heroic raidin since Wrath, and we have collected all the AOTC achivements. We also push M+ keys for KSM and KSH.

/poke me if you are interested!
battlenet: Instagib#21462
Discord: lecter22

Hiya,

It sounds like Resolve mgiht be a good choice for you - have a look below and let me know what you think :slight_smile:

Hey, maybe you like this