FIREMAW EU - We have a problem

I don’t know about you guys but I personally rolled on Firemaw on day 1 so I can sit in queue 7 months after the game has come out

Blizzard, can you help us and ease our pain ? I know quanrantine won’t last forever but still…

Jesus peps, stop posting here and go to the tech support forum, no blue reads the classic forums. There is not a single blue response anywere !!!

Read the thread. They are moving any posts from there to here.

Since it’s not a technical problem they won’t solve it, the only hope and I do mean the only one, is to make a suggestion ingame.

I made a tech support ticket: Firemaw Queue

That’s not a ticket that’s a forum post, which will be ignored too.

Post/ticket doesn’t really matter the other posts on that forum are getting a response, hard to make an in game suggestion when you can’t get in the game.

You make a character on another realm, it isn’t rocket science is it?

Show me one about the firemaw overpopulation. I’ll bet you can’t.

When will people get it into their thick skulls, the only way to deal with this is a bug report or suggestion.

You’re not offering anything to these threads, bore off

2 Likes

Not the last 4 of them

Ive posted in tech support, do you not read? Clearly not!

Telling people how they can actually do something is 100% offering something, now go away troll.

Do you have proof of your suggested action working?

1 Like

No, but it’s suggested in a ticket reply in another post. Do you have proof of Blizzard saying or doing anything to an EU forum post? We all know the EU forums are ignored.

“We are not aware of any problems with Firemaw at the moment.” So they never look at the forums. How many weeks, even months, have people been posting about the problem?

" If you are having any please report it directly to our developers using our ingame Bug Report button in your help options." The next part is just the fob off they always give. “Or on our forums.”

Ok so no harm in whining here, right? Let’s just pour our hearts out. Not like it has any effect in any direction.

1 Like

there is no valid reason to make transfers from Firemaw to another realm FREE, why would they ? Blizzard would lose a lot of money.
I’m sure they know about it and decided not to answer this post on purpose.
If you plebs are unhappy with the current state you should just pay for your transfer or wait in silence.
We wanted Classic, we got (almost) Classic.
Now let me go back to my lvl 29 mage that i specially created on firemaw just to add another toon in an already full realm.
cyaz
PS: yes i’m the oldest 39 mage twink still active on retail

There is no harm at all in it, but if you want Blizzard to take notice then you let them know directly.

I surrender. My last sub.

Very unfortunate.