FIREMAW EU - We have a problem

Dear Blizzard,

This is not good enough - We all pay to play, but that’s the thing, we are not playing just paying.

On Firemaw - I am in a queue of 2209 and a wait time of 161 mins at 4:30 BST - Most people don’t even finish work until 5:00 BST, so it will just get worse.

You need to come up with a solution and that allows people to play without queuing. You need to offer Free Migrations to low/med pop servers. No one should be able to transfer into Firemaw.

I have spoken to so many players that have recently come to the server. Why are you allowing transfer onto the server?

Sundays are nearly impossible to play unless you log in first thing in the morning. Wednesdays are a joke and now Monday’s its looking like its not going to happen today.

Firemaw is a great server that makes you a lot of money, however you will lose players if they are not allowed to keep their appetite alive of getting their game time to prepare for their raids.

PLEASE stop ignoring this and deal with the issue. Stop transfers into the server - Allow transfers out and lift the cap on the player limit.

Thanks
Hellfire

150 Likes

And temporarily reintroduce layering until the COVID-19 crisis is over.

Edit: and Blizzard should have a policy in place, that the longer you’ve been lvl 60 on Firemaw, the better your position in queues are.

11 Likes

It’s absurd that people are allowed to transfer to the most populated server. Not only does this increase the problem Firemaw already has. It also worsens the situation on less populated servers by making them eventually die a slow death.

24 Likes

I am here to reply and say I agree!

Joke to the side- I think these queues are getting out of control. I have 3 kids and a wife which makes it impossible coordinate now!

Fix this blizzard!

1 Like

you roll on a twitch kiddie server and cry when its full? ironic

6 Likes

I agree aswell, this is not okay, countermeasures must be taken to make the game more accessible until the situation has returned to normal.

1 Like

Elaborate bishboy

1 Like

Been on Firemaw since the start. So I think your post wins the pointless troll post of the year. Slow clap for you.

4 Likes

Got any data to support your claim. Because we dont have many streamers except Pshero. Sit down and eat your vegetables kid!- and come back with some tangible facts!

8 Likes

+1

Obviously nobody wants to play on a dead server, so instead they should close the ones that are dead and let people transfer to a more populated server, but obviously not firemaw.

1 Like

Agreed, please open up for a complete guild transfer off the server.

Don’t mind the trolls, just report them for trolling and let Blizzards poorly tuned ban system take care of it.

1 Like

It’s actually unbelievable that they allowed transfers to firemaw, gehennas and mograine.

Professional trolling.

Whole guilds even coming in from non-dead servers like golemagg

10 Likes

Firemaw day 1 player here.
The queue on Firemaw is getting out of hand, please act now.
Disabled migration to firemaw, right now !
And please think about getting layers back until this crisis is over.

5 Likes

@Blizzard just reintroduce Layers while this Corona cris passes. If you don’t want to offer free transfers now you are just begin plain idiot.

Do something blizz, having a 1hr queu at 13.00 is not what we are paying for!

I wonder if Blizzard will ever take customer satisfaction seriously.

Not a single response at all. All they would have to do is acknowledge there is an issue and that they’re looking into possible solutions.

Instead they remain silent which is equivalent to disregarding and disrespecting its paying customers. Unreal…

1 Like

Free migration from Firemaw, Gehennas, Shazzrah and Mograine to realms such as Bloodfang, Dragonfang, Judgement, Dreadmist and Skullflame. And CLOSE migration to Firemaw, and potentially the other mega realms, too.

1 Like

But thats the problem. Nobody wants to transfer to a “dead realm”.

Just close some of the dead ones and transfer people to Dreadmist for example.

Then over time when all the dead servers are closed all the other current servers can be filled up. Am i stupid for thinking this i think thats tbe best solution

1 Like

Well, maybe Judgement and Dragonfang are lost causes. But Bloodfang, for instance, is pretty good, I think.

3 Likes

Disconnected while in the kitchen at 5 something PM server time preparing some tea while waiting in Kargath for tonight’s raid, joined the queue at 5:50PM server time. Still not in game. Raid finished.