Firemaw lag

LAG LAg and lag wtf how to play

This is insane, I was playing on Thekal but the queues where so bad me and my friend just went over to Firemaw to level different characters, no queue to log in but server lag stopping us from using flight paths, 30 second delays on looting, loading screens just crashing the game, what is going on?!

1 Like

It took me so long to load into a battleground that when i finally did get in i had deserter! WILL I GET BANNED FOR 30 DAYS NOW?

1 Like

I always take deserter every 2hours because server kicks me on loading
They need to learn server management before ban people

Only 30 sec, damn you Firemawians have it easy. On Gehennas it is easily between 1minute straight up getting a DC when you loot. The other night the Loot master wasn’t participating in the raid because before he was done looting the boss, the next one was dead. Having to use 20min to trade out the loot, because that lags too.
And people were banned from looting badges.

1 Like

"There’s no technology solution to this. There is no hardware solution to this. This situation will not improve when Wrath of the Lich King Classic launches on September 26th, it will only get worse."

This is what the game designer of WoW Classic said a few days ago.

(There is free migration opportunity to the realm of Mograine right now - consider it)

1 Like

Free Character Migration is not the solution as long as blizzard hide information from it’s players.

On Firemaw at least I can be sure the Alliance is in an active state. If Blizzard want me to move then:

1. Release real server stats, I will not risk moving to a dead server, I need to know the server has a high enough population AND a healthy faction balance.
  2. Let me free transfer all of the characters.

Instead of this Blizzard hide away, releasing a list of 20 servers to transfer too with no indication of server health.

Also, I was playing on Thekal, endless queues all day and yet at complete 100% capacity there is no server lag, NONE! Yet Firemaw with no queue at all is almost unplayable at times? This is not a population or active player issue…

3 Likes

there wont be healthy faction balance

earthshaker ally looks decent
mograine horde growing up too

1 Like

Absolute disgrace of a company, its been lagging for more than a week now and all they did was blame the player base for the lag. Disgusting

3 Likes

And that’s a very wrong Blizz decision… Firemaw NEVER lagged like this with +6k queues. They changed something. A loot table protection or anti-loot hack. I know their patch changed a loot system and now, we suffer. They should repair their spaghetti code first. It is a software problem. They have to fix that.

I remember +200 world pings. But it was playable. This +30s loot lag is not playable.

9 Likes

At least allow players to make informed choices. Sure we could hop discord servers for the 20 available migration realms trying to discern which is the best for us. But it is on Blizzard to supply critical information like this and to release server stats including server population, faction balance and average daily active players.

They make a call for people to transfer and hand them a huge list of servers, if people moved randomly it would be loads of low population servers. They should have taken the current over population numbers into account and given a smaller list of servers for migration to at least try to get more players on the same servers.

Poor faction balance just makes it even more important that they release the data. What happens when people on Ally moved to a 95% horde server and now have to pay real money to try and leave again or have no choice but to abandon characters?

If Blizzard refuse to release reliable server data, they can’t expect people to move, everyone will be waiting around hoping others leave instead and when Wrath launches the queues will be huge and the server unplayable.

3 Likes

YES! Exactly they changed something and now blame us for “big” servers when there is not even a queue.

3 Likes

every server lags atm

2 Likes

For the love of the Light Blizzard, activate the queue times so the servers are playable… I rater wait 5 hours and have a good experience, than to not be able to play at all because of this lag of madness.

5 Likes

Come morgraine esp if alliance!

1 Like

No they don’t… Why do u missinform ppl?

2 Likes

fix this lag… game has been unplayable in the evenings since the prepatch.

wtf

7 Likes

Dear Blizzard fix this lag now we are paying for your service.

1 Like

are you fixing this stshow or you keep scamming money off us for nothing?

5 Likes

Hello dog devs, can u fix ur sh1t? What am I paying for?

3 Likes