FIREMAW - PLEASE offer free transfers to us!

We’re in a situation of Covid-19 gaming. Soooo many people are itching to play, all the time, cause they’re stuck at home.

I’m almost never able to play, cause there are 4 hours of queue from mid day, which is craaaazy.

I mean, when will you see Firemaw queue as being an issue and offer players the possibility to free transfer AWAY from the server, AND remove the possibility for players to transfer TO Firemaw?

Please, Blizzard. It affects my, and many many other player’s willingness, to keep paying for WoW every month. NOT good enough… Really not…

2 Likes

But how will blizzard leech money from you if they give you it free? :thinking:

Pre purchase TBC and get free realm transfer!

I really don’t understand how we can pay a subscription for a game and they try to profit from us being over populated and not being able to play. Like what is our sub paying for just keeping the servers up it’s not like they need to make content

Dude, Blizzard offered everyone on Firemaw FREE transfers more than once and they told everyone that if you don’t transfer there will be long queues. You can blame Blizzard for many things, but this isn’t one of those things.

1 Like

We started a thread a while back. Please feel free to support also. This is not acceptable and we are paying for queues! We are too invested into Firemaw as a day 1 player to transfer at cost!

The situation has evolved and Blizzard isn’t responding to this evolution. Of course they can, and they are. I will never understand why people come here to defend blizzard and attack other players who are experiencing a legitimate problem.

It’s because it’s your own fault. Not Blizzards fault.

You choose to ignore the warnings and not to use the first free realm transfer lasting several weeks.

You choose to ignore the warnings and not to use the second free realm transfer lasting several weeks.

You are choosing not to use the paid realm transfer lasting forever.

How is this Blizzards fault?

Edit: And just to be 100% clear. It WILL be much worse at AQ launch.

What I hate about these threads is that everyone who complain about Firemaw queues can solve the problem themselves in 1min by using the realm transfer option. Sure it sucks that you have to pay but that’s the consequence of your own choice.

1 Like

I love the fact that you seem to legit believe this yourself. So sad. The server was totally fine - until Blizzard opened Transfer to an ALREADY FULL Server. Now log in and enjoy the game, will you? Tired of Your spam on every single Firemaw Thread.

1 Like

What evidence do you have that more people have transferred to Firemaw compared to away from Firemaw?

Are you saying that the queue started before the Corona quarantine?

That is irrelevant.

Eeeh no? Its relevant for the discussion. Because if queues only started after, then all we know is that people play more. Not that more people have transferred to Firemaw compared to moving away.

These players play on firemaw and they just told you (over various threads) that new players transferred there. They also told you why they think that.

You are just arguing for the sake of arguing, with nothing to gain except trying to antagonize players who are in a bad situation and are trying to get help. Get a life.

1 Like

They are bias. They only see the ones moving to the realm and not everyone moving away.

Its annoying when people blame blizzard when its 100% their own fault and they can transfer if they want to. People are free to play on any realm they want. I have even see a thread where a guy who moved to Firemaw demanded layering again. Absurd.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.