First character you've made?

Undead mage 2005-tbc end
Belf mage late mop-
Damn,kinda weird to think i enc this game for first time when i had 12 y

My first char ever created was a nightelf rogue, I leveled to level 17, then stopped playing it, since rogues were boring, played a hunter next for a few weeks. Then they released new servers and I started over fresh and since I had already forgotten that rogues were boring I made a human rogue, which became my mainā€¦ lol

Tauren shaman on thunderhorn, stopped playing it during the cataclysm when I perma transferred with a fresh roster to argent dawn.

<---- this one.

Tauren female druid sometime in mid-late WotLK. Then I made 10 or so trial accounts after that because I couldnā€™t do a subscriptionā€¦ until I discovered they sold game time cards. However it wasnā€™t easy getting those either because I lived in middle of nowhere. Somehow though, I got myself some game time and then mained a draenei female hunter. I quickly lost interest in druids when they updated the wrath animation from green to yellow. I still would rather it was green. And still, no druid character. Not sure I will ever make oneā€¦

My first char was a tauren pala in Cata. Around half a year later I switched server and made him a dwarf.
Heā€™s been my second main since then.

Draenei Warrior was my first in TBC, because priest sounds lame and wtf is a Paladin?

I started with WotlK which I still love the most, and I believe my first character was my Night Elven Druid and already then named him Aramesec I believe, mainly played as feral and loved him, free as a cat!
I still remember the lovely ambiance of Teldrassil with itā€™s beautiful nature and music, felt peaceful and I like(d) that a lot.
I once met a Horde player there on defias Brotherhood, an Orc Shaman I believe, we teamed up on our Etymidians and after hang out together emoting, switched over to talk with him a bit and we wanted to play together, I believe I had something in real get in the way and lost contact with him, a real pity, seemed like he could have been a real good friend.
The Druid became a Worgen but I hardly play him.

Though I believe at the same time I also created the Blood Elven Paladin, named him Iltheras if I recall right, was also nice to play and the area actually felt like fighting an actual evil (which I like, wars are senseless to me but taking down and stopping evil was/is and feels like the right thing)

Eventually I kept switching classes though always came back to my Rogue I eventually created and for some reason he was also the one I remembered fondly the times I quit, even though I mainly created him to avoid pvp.
I lost waaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much money (a real waste if you ask me) on race and faction changes also back and forth as I somehow could not click with anything really, or at least loved ideas/aspects behind some, mainly the Paladin and the Rogue. (guess itā€™s part of also not really knowing whom you are I guess.)

Ok, thatā€™s it, once I start typingā€¦ hehe

1 Like

Human Paladin back in late January of 2006 with the same name that Iā€™m using now thirteen years later.

I remember being scolded in the Deadmines for using a two-handed mace and not a one-handed one and a shield like I was supposed to.

I started playing wow for the first time in 2013, my first character was a blood elf paladin. Must say I had a lot of fun playing, although I have to admit I donā€™t remember everything.

My kinda first toon was a human warrior at end of tbc, I was a newb for literal years. I did make another toon on another account during vanillaā€¦ though I dont remember the name and lost (forgot) all account details, due to being in a pretty bad place with drugs. Since then I replaced all my addictions with one, wow.

Bloodelf rogueā€¦
Now, she is a human rogue.

Monk Pandaren - Legion expansion

When I came back during Legion it was a gnome monk. But back in vanilla? I canā€™t remember exactly, it was probably my gnome warlock.

Post deleted

This was my first from early vanilla. Sadly, however much I loved her, I really didnā€™t get melee and it wasnā€™t long (well, TBC) before I found my perfect class ā€¦ priest. I still occasionally played Gill but casting was so much more fun than melee that that rarely happened ā€¦
Ananda, crappy shadow priest but worse paladin.

/edit And whatā€™s with that ghastly helmet?

1 Like

this fire-mage was my first. mid-burning crusade. undead on QT
Went trough a (forced) name-change, a server transfer, a faction change, and since a month back to the first server / guild and race :slight_smile:
but she might be a Vulpera soon :stuck_out_tongue:

oops posted on wrong char XD

<-- this one

not same name or server back in Classic Patch 1.4 or something but still she is my first one did not have an alt until way in late BCā€¦

My first char ever was this druid that i played feral because i had to do arenas at max level with a friend,started at mid Wrath,Ulduar patch on Runetotem EU,got a server transfer and name change because the name was occupied,switched to dk during ICC,but he kept being my first alt untill Mop,still in og gear from cata.