First character you've made?

First first? Human paladin. I think he made it to about level 20-22 before I got bored of waiting for auto attacks. (Ironically this is as far as my dwarf paladin made it in Classic before the exact same thing happened. Guess I didn’t learn.)

First to 60? Druid. Then hunter and shaman.

Druid is the vanilla class of which I am most fond, and have just recently revived the one I parked during Cata :slight_smile:

Dwarf warrior started when the Mr. T commercial was going in WotLK, ran around with a night elf mohawk head :smile:. It was truly an adventurous time.

A human warrior on an NA server, she never made it past the starting zone.

My first character was a Human Warrior dude named Ritxan back in 2005 :slight_smile:

He’s still lvl 60, but I haven’t the heart to delete him…

I imagine he retired from adventuring and pursued a career in the Stormwind Army/7th Legion as a Sergeant (had the title on him).

That way I can at least pretend he’s still part of the game, even if he’s not fighting the big world ending bosses :slight_smile:

And that he found a woman to marry and start a family with! That guy deserves a happy ending, based on the host of good memories I got while playing him.

1 Like

Back in beta (2003 or 2004?) I played night elf priest, but when the game released I decided to go with night elf rogue, pvp server, I had I ton of fun with that class! I still ended up playing a priest to Max level too and I think the priest took over as my main just because it was easier to get into groups and raids.

Night Elf warrior during Hallows End 2006 on a trial account and never left Teldrassil.
I read up a lot on the classes before I created an account and thought that the class I wanted to play most was a warrior or a druid and least of all a paladin.

Created a new account spring 2007 getting only the base game at start, bought TBC after a month or two after if I’m not mistaken.
First character on this account was the Dwarf hunter, which also happened to be my 2nd character I created on the trial account.
As soon as I got the Burning Crusade expansion, I rolled a Blood Elf Paladin. From that day on, the Blood Elf paladin remained as my main despite being hesitant to play paladin in the past.

Night Elf Priest.

Still got the character to this day.

Dwarf hunter at the end of vanilla.

Blood elf warlock at Legion expansion!

I think my first character was a night elf male rogue, in late vanilla. This is my oldest one that I still can play. Was a male belf in TBC, don’t tell anyone!

It was a Tauren warrior back in BC. I still have him, but he is only around level 70.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.