First time playing WoW Classic and

To be honest there was like… four Horde in that video?

If the two groups who were trying to get into the Mountain teamed up they could have crushed the gankers and been on their way in a few minutes.

While being locked out of content by raid groups of gankers sucks, the tools to deal with this sort PvP are readily available and if you don’t choose to engage them then I have no sympathy.

Irony being that the Alliance will have a much easier time grinding battlegrounds (and thus honor) because they are not the FotM faction.

Crossrealm battlegrounds.

Across the entire of the EU the Horde are still the dominate faction.

It doesn’t take much of a faction imbalance (even just 45% to 55%) to cause the queues for the dominate faction to be much longer while the “weaker” faction has instant queues.

There are laws even for war. So your argument is weak. What’s happening on PvP servers is not war.

2 Likes

Except this isn’t a war, it’s an online video game with a lore which focuses heavily on faction identity and pride.

The “New Horde” just identifies more with their savage ancestry than the honor of combat they seem to preach. :upside_down_face:

1 Like

I think i shall add this video to my post for reference.

The best way is to get yourself on a pve server

People who think that what is in this video is “fun pvp gameplay” are morons. I’ve said it.

5 Likes

Fixed it for you. But I like said, they were only four Horde and I saw at least 5 Alliance Ghosts, as well as three alive party members.

If they had just grouped up and worked together to get to the instance the gankers would have run away, like always do when facing anything resembling a half fair fight.

I guess you missed the Spy addon showing more horde around… and that is just in attack range.

The other Horde may have been nearby, but it was the four in the entrance preventing this guy and the other ghosts from progressing.

Having 4 raid groups run from lakeshire to MC at the same time and wiping out the horde raids, enjoyable.

Having your guild MT who was late due to work take an hour to get in as he died on landing at Thorium and was then corpse camped all the way to the entrance by upwards of 80 horde. Not enjoyable. (and no, we could not summon, horde raid group seemed to sit outside the entrance for the entire time)

After a rez you are at low health low mana without any buffs, without pet… they would still have died.

Don’t be bitter just because a decision was made that you disagree with. It’s not a good look.

Fact of the matter is that it’s the casuals who have kept this game alive from the start. WoW wouldn’t be the goliath it became without them - and the trickle down effect of that would eventually mean there wouldn’t be a Classic without them, either. It may have been the “hardcore” crowd that campaigned for Classic, but without the numbers the casuals brought to the main game you would never have gotten it.

4 Likes
  1. When you see an alliance guy fighting mobs 3v1, you help him with his quest or whatever, he barely makes it alive and thanks you… 5 mintues down the road you’re in the same situation as he was before and now he attacks you instead.
  2. When you’re running around all by yourself, stumble upon some guy and he just does /wave and runs past you because obviously he wants to kill you, but his balls haven’t dropped yet so he’s absolutely positive that he’ll lose 1v1… 5 minutes down the road you see the same exact guy, but he’s with his virgin pockethealer friend and now all he all of a sudden decides to attack you… hmm, what a coincidence
  3. You’re farming something right, minding your own business, you sit down to drink… you see the p*ssboi just passing by, he targets you with absolutely no intention to attack, because… again, he knows that under more or less even circumstances he’s a dead body… but HEY… his heart starts pounding, because he sees my mana is at 10%, he does his little dumb calculations in his virgin brain , comes up with the conclusion that i just won’t be able to do any damage to him without any mana and he’ll eventually get me and he proceeds to attack, but you obviously always have a mana pot or two for those situations so end up getting him anyway and he doesn’t even run back, he just decides to res at a spirit healer

So, what’s the cunclusion… get your sh*t togather people, you either pvp or you don’t pvp, stop existing only to annoy people, otherwise you’ll end up annoying opposite faction so much that you won’t be able to come out your major cities, 15 years man… 15 god damn years, how did you manage to not hit puberty yet

2 Likes

It seem you like to win, but you don’t like to loose.

If your MT is late, it’s his fault. Next time he’ll know he had to be with the 39 others guy to go into MC safely.

My entiere raid had to corpse run from Kargath into Molten Core because 120 Alliance was camping everyone day one of phase 2. It takes only 15mn to run into MC from full corpse run … ok, 20mn to 25mn if you are really unlucky and get catched instantly everytime.

It’s the game … if I want to play in a safe-space when nobody can trouble my plan, I go PvE server …

1 Like

Some people have work functions in the evening that either prevent them from attending at all (like for me next week) or will be very late but as there is a spare space in the raid they are welcome to join us when they can arrive.

I’ve been on the side ganking, corpse camping, its mindless, no skill, nothing other than a ‘we got more numbers than you in this area zerg’.

Oh well, 2 more weeks and then it will be the hordes turn to cry when they can’t get into a bg.

2 Likes

So why don’t you log out in mc the day before raid?

It will slow down soon… If you want, take a break and come back around christmas when bgs are in and established.

Try that, you’ll see why they don’t do it…

I’m doing it every other raid. Not inside inside, but at the entrance.