Fix Avarius please

Not only is the encounter itself extremely bugged (won’t appear out of the sprawling animation after inserting all gem stones) the phasing surrounding it is, too.

A friend of mine needs to kill it for the rank 2 recipe, and has been trying to for the past week or so since when he completed the quest you get at the beginning of the Nazjatar storyline he didn’t have the profession yet.

Now, just a few moments ago, I stumbled upon one of the very few existing phases were Avarius hadn’t been bugged yet (i.e. : the original Brinestone deposit which you need to “mine” with the Brinestone Pickaxe was still there), so I invited my friend into a group to get him into my phase while waiting for him to arrive.

However, in the meantime some other players arrived and started mining the gemstones to summon Avarius. Eventually they succeeded in summoning him (a feet in itself, managing to get him to appear at all) and started killing the rare mob. In the meantime, my friend (who is at the same repuation and storyline level as I am in Nazjatar) arrived, outside of my phase (even though I was group leader) so was unable to interact in any way with Avarius. He got annoyed and left the group, which led to ME getting phased out of the fight with Avarius, into another bugged phase with the bugged summoning already completed and without my friend. Then my friend reinvited me, and I got phased into his phase, with another bugged Avarius encounter.

TL:DR to summon it up: a) The encounter itself is incredibly bugged b) the phasing surround it is bugged. I invited a friend into a group that was in a phase with Avarius currently active, however my friend was denied phasing into the same phase. He left the group (group disbanded) which led to me getting phased into another bugged phase too. He invited me into his group, and I instantly got phased into his (also bugged) phase.

These bugs have existed since the patch launched, please fix it.

1 Like

I’d like for it to be fixxed aswell. But i did manage to get a rank 2 in seams. But i’m still at rank 1 in the ores. Why can’t blizzard make the quatermaster sell them?

2 Likes

Can confirm, he was up every day for like the first week, you could keep spawning him aswell, the pickaxes never went out of your inventory/broke which is what it’s meant to do. Guess the quest is so broken now might aswell delete it.

1 Like

And maybe make the ore give them instead?

1 Like

This has gone on too long. At this point the decent thing to do is to make the trainer sell it. It’s simply not fair after two weeks.

2 Likes

And the armor i wana craft costs around 200 of the ore.

1 Like

Well it seems to work now and i got my rank 3 in them both <3

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.