Fix gehennas

hello im from gehennas alliance gnome and i want to play the game but the server is 99% horde im the only gnome left

now my question to blizz can you pls fix this

3 Likes
  1. No you’re not.

2. No they wont.

1 Like

ok why not?

I thought you hate TBC and only play SoM?

Because they haven’t tried to rebalance the population of any other realm. It’s also not an easy task.

What do you expect Blizzard to do, kick half of the Horde off?

Offer Alliance free transfers to Gehennas? Nobody takes the free transfers to other less comfortable realms. That’s why the free transfers to Noggenfogger didn’t work.

i hate the current state of tbc not the game itself but i prefer vanilla

@Miylee there are many solutions to this problem
offer faction change make ppl chose another realm anything rly merge realms do something

they wont do anything or they wouldnt have let all of EU horde xfer here in first place

see you on firemaw

Do something about gehennas or hords must kill each other by using duel !!! xD

i have 10 characters in ally side : /

1 Like

lol i signed up with hord character :slight_smile:

1 Like

None that don’t cause other issues.

Nobody is going to take that. Why would they go from the faction with 12k players to the one with 3k?

You can’t force people on to other realms without huge backlash. Making sure everybody is split up evenly with friends and guildies is also pretty much impossible.

Merge a megarealm with what, exactly?

Because Blizzard don’t care about faction balance and have said so.

1 Like

The only “real” way for blizzard to fix this is to allow cross-realms but with the whole “#NoChange” from the beta mindset players, that’s never gonna happen. Besides, it’s as the other guy said.

This is a player-created problem. You want the problem fixed, head over to firemaw and convince those that left to come back and then some.

The only solution, and one that might actualy happen, is one big mega servers with 5-6 layers for all of english pvp realms

Create
1 PvE realm where only horde characters are allowed to be created
1 PvE realm where only alliance characters are allowed to be created
1 PvP realm, remove the PvE->PvP transfer restriction, don’t ever allow faction transfer and finally, periodically offer bonuses for transfering from respective faction-locked PvE realm to outnumbered faction on the PvP realm, if neccessary.

Repeat this process for every language group available (I think its only English, German and French). And now you can choose realm based on your in-game activity preferences, rather than population balance (or better said unbalance, if you know what I mean).

Ever considered that a lot of players on the majority side might be just fine with things as they are?

1 Like

Probably not right? If you chose for a pvp server you want to do world pvp. Pretty difficult if there is no opposition.

They just enjoy 10v1 on the occasional ally char they come across, or what?

It isn’t very difficult to merge servers (cross realm is not needed). But Blizz won’t do that, because they are a greedy trash company and rather rake in some extra cash on people migrating off these servers.

Let’s say you were to merge two servers

The character name “Abc” is taken on both servers, who gets to keep theirs?

The guild name “Xyz” is taken on both servers, who gets to keep theirs?

Someone has characters on both servers that are being merged, and will end up with more than 10 on a single server after the merge is done, what happens?

The same way they do it on retail, you just include the server in the name.

Keep all characters.

None of this is rocket science, and better than dead servers/factions.

So it’s not a merged server then, it’s cross server

Oh