Fix gehennas

One thing is your personal experience, the other is data gathered by Ironforge.pro

Which shows that Firemaw is about twice the size of Gehennas at this point?

Man, people never care about population size of entire server. What is important to intelligent majority is population size of your faction. And Gehennas horde population is noticeably bigger than Firemaw.

The bigger your faction population is, the more in-game activities are available.

Completely untrue for people that are looking for a PvP experience. If one faction is dead, a significant part of the game is dead along with it, might as well play on a PvE server that point (which is much less popular for a reason).

Gehennas is a PvE server even though its status tells otherwise. And from Horde perspective it doesn’t look less popular than Firemaw which is a real PvP server.

There’s currently just slightly more Horde on Gehennas, give it a little bit of time and that will change. But hey, if you are right and Gehennas is a bunch of PvErs, then I agree, it’s a good thing isolating them there even if it’s officially a PvP server.

Well ok.

I bet that the difference between Gehennas Horde and Firemaw Horde will get even bigger than it is now. You bet opposite.

Let’s meet here in 6 months and see who was right.

Deal : )
10chars

Take your credit card out, swipe it and go to firemaw? Done deal

sheep life

its a player made problems that cannot be fixed because of the nature of this community.

it can be fix and you are on a pve realm and toxic

everyone could fix it even private servers

Even mighty Gehennas is no more.

Sad day for world of warcraft burning crusade classical edition.

2 Likes

uhm no there is like a few ally guilds left that will xfer as soon we get our arena rewards. the server is 99% horde by now.
and 100% when titles went out

nhm ignore this didnt read properly

1 Like

We don’t talk about alliance side of Gehenass.
We were comparing Firemaw HORDE and Gehennas HORDE and predicting what is to become of these two. Size of opposite faction on a realm does not matter anymore, which is true regardless of the side you are looking from.

For Alliance I have bad news. You either play on Firemaw or a dead/dying realm (which includes megaservers such as Gehennas for Alliance side). For those that don’t want Firemaw, I must warn you, even Earthshaker (4k pop, 99A/1H atm) is a migration trap atm and its population is shrinking each week (will eventually end as low pop server).

yes thats what pve gamers are they dont care about factions

why do you even play on a pvp realm then?

Most would tell you “because of full experience”. My honest translation: the bigger the population size of your faction is (in absolute numbers), the more in-game activities are available to you thus the more of the game you can experience.

Just look at the pop sizes of PvE realms and PvP realms, you’ll understand.

You dont understand that faction balance is neccessary

ye definitely its firemaw or empty server ES will be done aswell soon when first guilds xfer dor greener grass on firemaw.

it just sucks either way for me wow world is boring without opposite faction and the danger of pvp but seems to be a very small minority that cares about such stuff :frowning:

I’ll ask you a question and want honest answer:
Do you think that if Gehennas is relabeled as PvE server and free transfers are open from all non-megaserver realms, that horde players from these dying realms would choose Firemaw more than Gehennas?

One of the answers is also above

And this has nothing to do with faction balance. Population size above everything.