Fix Mythic Plus Content

Well, when it happens like everywhere, but lets go into… saurids packs of Atal. The original starting point of bursting is not full group 100% health.

So ppls do this on 18 lvl without healer. You can find videos on youtube… Oh and it was pugged.
(personal deff cd, heal pot, healer deff, aoe stun, Stacking in 1 spot and they will die very fast under an aoe stun) not only the healer job to solve bursting dmg.

Exactly. I know how to deal with it, although it is far easier with coordination with your group so you can use cd’s on even a little more stacks. or personal defensives.

It also means the group is on 1/3 health. And the group has to wait. Not just go on killing stuff and pull more. We survived on the 6 stacks. Don’t make it worse.

We had to set it up. It is not really normal healing rotation. Or we do 0 damage in the whole run too.

If you know how to deal with it than i do t see any problem with our method.

GL

My information was taken from 14.12.2018 hotfix notes which stated that bursting damage was increased to 7% per tick (up from 5%). If it has been changed after that, I haven’t seen it but it’s not like I stalk the notes for every single change so completely plausible for me to have missed it.

Yes, a lot went wrong with bursting and the communication about it.

In patchnotes like: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/news/22824893
we can find it is upgraded on 14th December from 5 to 7% per tick.

And then a blue says this the 23rd of Januari.

Contradicting and confusing.

Wowhead also claims it is 14% total. I am pretty sure it is. But what a mess.

I hate bursting, dont understand how its even possible to heal 14 stacks of it :scream: i know i’m not a very good player but it just seems impossible (i know its not, i’ve seen vids of resto druids doing it). Please let me know how to deal with it, we usually have to hold dps at 5-6 stacks for me to heal ppl up again.

10+ stack usualy with personals or heal cds but if u time it and mobs die in the same time even 10 will do less dmg than a 6 straggele

2 Likes

That’s what I do and my pugs more often succeed than fail because I play after the affixes, wanting anything more than a +1 upgrade is being greedy.

if u dont like it dont do it simple thet do somting else pvp or somting

I have no compunction about following the advice of a person who’re unable to spell “you” because “u” is shoter. In that vein “no” is shorter than “yes.”

Wanting to increase a keys level to either do the one you get, or for the score/titan residuum is being greedy? The f are you talking about? It’s not being greedy, it’s playing the game. The game is literally about getting loot.

duh duh duh

It still being greedy. There’s no fault with recognising things for what they are as long as no emotional value of good or bad is attached to them. Many great inventions have come about as a result of greed. We wanted to be able to fly in the air like a bird so we invented planes. “Want” is just greed with a “good” value attached to it.

So yes, it is greedy to WANT more than +1 upgrade. That in itself has neither a good or bad connotation what is important is to recognise where it comes from so we can avoid getting swallowed by it and doing stupid things.

I think you overthink that again. We speaking about a game… Its being competative if you want to push not greedy. With ur logic everything is greedy… Ancient man made fire for cook is being gready too?
Btw if we did not learn how to make fire atleast we dont have to chat about it this whole sht

Yes, they were. They wanted a better life and their greed for that spurred them on. Many of or greatest inventions have been spurred by greed and/or laziness. We call them motivation and such because it makes us feel better. It’s important that we realise what things are before we relabel them to something that sounds better.

It’s the same with affair, cheating, and unfaithful. They all cover the same subject, namely that someone has been unable to keep their promises, only affair spreads the blame on two people instead of just one, like cheating and unfaithful do.

Words and definitions do matter. Manipulation is held to negative standard. Motivation is manipulation as manipulation is the act of affecting someone’s view of something, and once you realise that then manipulation can be a good thing. When I had a client who was doing everything wrong training-wise, I manipulated them into doing things right. I used their own bias against and it worked and then follow that way of doing things today. As opposed to motivation which had been tried and had failed before.

Or they just wanted to be eat and survive… And dont die any kind of dieseaseThey dont coocked it to be tasty come on man leave that buble.

Btw this topic realy will save m+ content. Not a real solution mantiomed yet.

A rogue talking about “the most important issue” in m+… there was just no chance this could have ended well LOL

Please if you want to spam you can do it somewhere else. Reported for spamming as nothing you said is relevant to this thread.

Of course this was relevant to the thread. You claim it’s the “the most important issue of all”, and it’s clearly NOT the most important issue of all. The most important issue of all is the dungeon design requiring too many kicks and favoring shroud too much. THIS is the most important issue of all. Deal with criticism instead of complaining to mods.