Fix Mythic Plus Content

He just cant even put together his own posts and not realising that he is speaking against himself. So maybe we should give up and stop trying to save him :smiley:

u dont heve fragile ego ?

cen be ez broken

If you think I’m wrong then argue against my argument instead of saying “you’re wrong!” That’s how debates work. Now do it using my own argument without looking for you being technically correct. Prove unequivocally that’s wrong and means prove to me that every melee class/spec is better than every ranged class/spec.

Then I’m wrong and I’ll admit that. If your argument is that a certain class/spec is better than a rDPS then it’s a bad argument.

I’ll take your condescending attitude as me being correct in my beliefs and you disliking it since if my arguments are right then your’s are wrong.

I don’t think you’re wrong, I’ll demonstrate it. Sorry if I conflate threads, just post drivel in multiple ones.

https://bestkeystone.com/#/

Unfortunately I can’t link the actual pages because it doesn’t work like that but from the dropdowns you can see that even though you think this weeks affixes are the “hardest evah!!!” last week had a lower success rate, per dungeon on average.

So that puts paid to your whole “fortified teeming quaking impossibru” line of thought.

You say “you are punished for bringing melee and rewarded for bringing ranged”. I call that statement rubbish.
You then call me out because “melee are created differently” and I’m vague.
But your statement made no distinction, it was just a catch all, “melee punished!”

Hmm, vague, pointless, adds nothing. If you really understood these things you’d have brought it into consideration instead of …

You do exactly what you accuse others of.

1 Like
  1. You’re clearly disenginous as I never said “imposseburu” merely said that is was harder and thus impossible to autoplay. When someone think something is easier they’re going to fail more as they think it’s so easy they’ve no need of paying attention.

2. And if people have issues with Bursting they clearly want a higher DEEPEEEES and does AoE undisbrimantly and stacks the debuff to unmanagable levels. Hold back, which is hard for a lot of people since people want to blow their AoE load asap.

As for the link it only supports your argument if Feral (DPS) is objectively better than Balance.

You clearly fail to understand how the Affixes work if you call Bursting hard to handle as it’s extremely easy to handle and only is hard is people are greedy.

It’s the same reason so many people have issues with Sanguine. They want to blow their DPS load immediatly so kill melee mobs on top of ranged ones and in front of the party instead of waiting until the mobs are behind them.

As a tank I’ve never had an issue with Sanguine. Many people, including those with a high rio, treats the information about who to DPS and how as a revolutionary way to deal with Sanguine.

Unrelated: People are also surprised that you can reduce the damage from Static Shock to zero by jumping the edge of it, which is highly useful info on weeks with Tyrannical.

So far all you’re done is to prove to me that you’re just another mediocre player with a high rio score that thinks things are hard or easy based on the skills of others. Especially with the way you described Bursting as hard. Bursting is easy to deal with as long as the DPS know what to do. It becomes exponentially harder to deal with if the DPS autoplay and want to blow their DPS load as soon as hard as possible.

Actually bursting is easier when people blow their load and kill everything together.

You don’t even see the irony of calling someone with a high score bad? I didn’t get that score without having an intricate knowledge of how the dungeons work. You on the other hand are like an academic, telling people that have been there and done that how is really is.

You’re a joke.

go big or go home but brust stop 4 stack give healer some time heal ever 1 up

I know im late on this, im just gonna say you don’t get declined for not being resto dudu

Just that Shammy & Disc priest requires too much teamwork to be viable compared to other healers, so its not something you would take into a pug group

Pretty much this yeah. 8 stack Bursting is easy to heal through if it’s not staggered. If it’s 4 stack into 5 stack into 6 stack, that’s a problem, especially when refreshed towards the end.

2 Likes

It’s only easier when all CD are available and the use of them align. Killing as many as possible at the same time is otherwise a sure way to die. Three staks is already dangerous and four stacks can easily kill you without CDs. Which is a place like WM us impossible to do at all pulls in the center area.

With a massive CD use, as in everyone used theirs, I’ve survived up to eight stacks.

When you make examples of how things work are limited and never take into circumstances and conditions. If you do M+ with a group tell them to stop backing you up and be as selfish and never follow optimal procedure. You’ll see your own limits and hopefully understand that how to deal with the Affixes is a group effort that requires a lot of cogs and is quite hard instead of the easy you make it seem.

That you experience it as easy gives me the impression that you recieve a lot of backup from your other party members without really paying attention to it. Which is natural, a part of human psychology is to attribute advantages in your environment to our own amazing skill and ability.

8 stack means heal cd 16 stack means use hard deff cd and pots by every one. For example you can sea how to handle 16 stack on Natalya stream (sh priest). Usualy its a group dicision how to handle it. Mainly u can handle 6-8 stack/pull and you can make 2-3 bigger pull with hard deffs cd/dungeon.

But it will come with xp. You have to move out from your confort zone if you realy want to progres and test things with ur gr. I usualy fail many things with my gr at the start of the week cause trying out new sht and new builds.

There will be differences in affixes when you reach higher for example sanguin become more frustrating big adds start to cast or mother laser adds dont move from it.

Gl guys

Depends how many mob is in the packs. Something like 10+, yeah sure, but 8 is easily doable with healer cds alone.

Three stack Bursting, if not staggered, will not kill you from full health. Four stack is only a bit higher and if you receive some attention from your healer (or use a HS/health pot/self heal) you won’t die. Other kind of damage while Bursting is going on can of course make it dangerous, but non-staggered Bursting alone is rarely a problem, especially with so low stacks.

I track the cds of people on my raid/party frames. I see the moment they pop a defensive, if that rogue Cloaked, Feinted or procced his Cheat Death etc. I track this for every single spec in the game, because as a healer, I need to see this. With that in mind, I can tell you, I easily breeze through a 7-8 stack Burstings with my cds alone.

Thanks for the insights Professor no experience.

3 and 4 stacks are trivial. Why don’t you stick to stuff you know about, pet battles maybe?

This is actually embarrassing now, telling everyone how it is and how mediocre they are when you don’t even know the first thing about bursting.

2 Likes

Also, even if he managed to survive that kind of stacks 7-8, that’s not all the time, and you also have a party to think about. I manage to do a save on like 6 stacks one in a while, but not every single pull :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh, glad to know that the AoE damage I take or the random target damage is just an illusion and does no damage at all! Especially on Fort.

That I have to mention all these situational modifiers really makes me think that the rest of the party is carrying you and you’re less awesome and less insightful into how things work than you think you are.

What is wrong with the quote? From full health you will never die from 3 bursting stacks when they are not staggered. Obviously from other damage together you will. Not from the 3 bursting stacks.

Nah, you just ignore parts of the posts where people disagree with you to make yourself seem superior.

Above is a quote from the post I did, the same post you quoted. And as you can see, I did account for damage situations outside of Bursting. The point was that three stack Bursting alone is not that dangerous. Bursting does 7% of your health per second, per stack and it ticks four times. Which means one stack of Bursting is 28% of your health, and three stacks is 84% of your health. Thus, 3 stack non-staggered Bursting will not kill you alone from full health.

Oh stop with that rubbish, we’re talking about 3 stacks of bursting, not 3 stacks of bursting with other random damage sources to suit your narrative.

Such a disingenuous poster/

I thought it was even only half of it, so 14% per stack in total :thinking: But it is changed a couple of times in Bfa.

1 stack of bursting does 14% of total health over it’s entire duration (4 secs, so 3.5% per stack per second), not 7% per tick. 6 stacks or less is NOT deadly, everything up to an including 8 stacks is easily survivable by just normal healer AoE healing rotation. Above that will prolly require CDs. With a healer CD, darkness and some other personals even 15 stacks are survivable. The number of stacks doesn’t matter, it’s the way you get them that matters, if you stagger them and constantly refresh the debuff the grp will die sooner or later even at low stacks. But if you blow up everything at the same time it’s np.

Well you are clearly taking the easy approach, just do your normal stuff and stop dsping at 3 stacks. You are basically trivializing the affix. Of course you will find that affix super easy, but you are loosing time in the process. This is still the recommended strategy for most pug grps though.