Fix Mythic Plus Content

A rogue talking about “the most important issue” in m+… there was just no chance this could have ended well LOL

Please if you want to spam you can do it somewhere else. Reported for spamming as nothing you said is relevant to this thread.

Of course this was relevant to the thread. You claim it’s the “the most important issue of all”, and it’s clearly NOT the most important issue of all. The most important issue of all is the dungeon design requiring too many kicks and favoring shroud too much. THIS is the most important issue of all. Deal with criticism instead of complaining to mods.

Your initial post was out of topic.

While I agree with the statement that game design favors kicking and shroud, I disagree that it’s the most important issue of all. Attacking me initially saying that I am a rogue is really a display of your beyond low intelligence. You have the choice to pick any class you want. You don’t have the choice to play any affix combination available at any given moment.

Imagine releasing a raid and restraining the players from playing the full potential of the content, limiting a different set of bosses every week. Do you understand how stupid that is?

Imbalance has been a big fact for decades in this game, and you want to change that? Ridiculous.

You suggest to redesign dungeons. Apparently that’s happening in a different expansion, it’s unthinkable of redesigning the current dungeons as a business perspective.

I can tell you are really clueless and have no idea how Blizzard works. They would never make a balanced game. They could at least make a fair game, however.

My biggest problem is people being unable to adapt. Alas it’s impossible to fix that. Just had a DH who used Beam and killed like ten adds at once while people were feared. This was KR. Being able to use CDs is impossible when you’re feared and before you can even break it you’re almost dead. So we lost time because they wanted to go fast -_-

Do you find any irony in the fact that you report people all over the pkace for spamming or not posting in line withvyour thoughts but then you say oeople are below low intelligent?
If youre going to report people best not break the rules yourself

If people go into a high M+, and still manage to get te group more than 4 stacks, as in, getting the group killed, they should go back learning to play this SUPER EASY affix.

I was in AD today, as you know, the little raptors are there. I actually focus ST on the big ones first, and don’t go AoE mad on the little ones. We timed it sure, but few unneeded deaths. As soon as I see 3-4 stacks, I simply don’t touch my keyboard.

That being said, in general, apart from those tiny critters, for this affix, lower keys are actually more deadly that higher keys :slight_smile: . But yeah, AoE specs just feel the need to do what they do.

I admit, I kno sh** about rogues and DHs, I just don’t like them. But they have no way to do ST dmg and still perform well?

Your reading comprehension is either non-existent, disingenuous or stupid as some Affixes being too hard when combined in relation to others and people being unable to adapt have no relation to each other. I also never said that people who’re unable to adapt are stupid. I know many highly intelligent people who’re unable to adapt as well. You are the one who decided that group was stupid. I never said anything about their intelligence you did as I understand that those two things have no necessary correlation.

I fully agree. A lot of the affixes are easy to handle if people adapt to them. Last week was ALL THE AoE on packs of non-elites or mixed packs. This week you have to be careful with that.

I did a SotS run where someone used the beam essence on the first pull. That went so badly that the leader disbanded the group then and there.

Not sure why you replied to me to tell the OP something?

Is replying to the right person a bonus affix this week?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.