Fix Tailoring Knowledge?

You are not getting any tailoring knowledge from Patron so only daily and 1 treasure this week. I am getting 24x enchanting knowledge so what is up wth tailoring knowledge? Someting is wrong coz I cant get more than 2x knowledge for tailoring. It sounds more like bug?!

Dragonflight is so MUCH better than TWW professions so please what is up with stupid design if it is not bug?

1 Like

I’m not quite sure what you mean… You do get some knowledge from Patron orders (some of them give that blue orb thingy). Plus from first crafts, and random profession items.

Granted, it’s slow, but I seem to go at a steady pace, maxed out the cloth gathering thingy and working towards cloaks now. I mean, it’s just week 3 or something, we are not supposed to have everything maxed out just yet :slight_smile: Does that help?

I’m more worried about acuity, that seems much harder to get in the amount that it’s needed. Esp. with 2 crafting profs it’s a really tight acuity budget.

i’ve been getting quite a bit of it form patrons its random unfortunately guess you have been getting very unlucky