Fix tbc horde bg que time

That’s why it’s important to remove mercenary mode and warmode bonus from horde. This will encourage some to play alliance.

2 Likes

Still, from my personal experience, it is bad. And that’s why I know I’ll give up on getting CE if I move back.

2 Likes

There are guilds on Alliance that do CE, you’d have to seek them out specifically though.

Well, I would be dumb to refuse playing in a Horde guild when the ratio is like 10 to 1. It was definitely 10 to 1 for me once bfa ended.

I have my doubts on that one.

Why would removing it on retail make ppl go ally on tbc?

However PVP only servers population is skewed 60-40 towards Horde.

Yes, PvP realms favour Horde and PvE realms favour Alliance.

Yes, meaning it’s not about participation, as PVE players don’t pvp anyway. it’s about populations being unequal among PVP players

you fell for the horde meme, now deal with the consequences

5 Likes

You’re probably on a horde-dominated server. If you want quick queue times, move to a balanced pvp server. Pvp in classic relies on faction balance, so going to a one-faction server means you’re going to a dead server, pvp-wise.

That is not how it works. In Classic, all regional servers are grouped up for BG queuing, meaning the faction imbalance on each individual realms doesn’t affects the BG queues that much unless all realms within the server group have the same imbalance.

What we see with long BG queues for Horde is simply because more people who likes BGs plays Horde characters while not so many plays on Alliance within the regional server groups.

1 Like

Hm, okay I didn’t know that :smiley: I thought it was hashtag no changes but I guess I was wrong.

Yeah, then this is again an issue caused by a) cross-realm play, and b) faction imbalance, which even I remember being a thing in TBC after the Horde got paladins. Without crossrealm play, my suggestion of “pick a balanced server” would actually work. :expressionless:

Our classic version of vanilla was never an exact replica of vanilla patch to patch. Rather, what we got from the beginning of in Classic is a vanilla with fixes and solutions that came later during or after the original World of Warcraft, grouping of servers for BG queueing being one of the solutions. :slight_smile: And Classic got patched out with a slight different content distribution, like Dire Maul that got released earlier in Classic (phase 2) than it was in vanilla (phase 3).

1 Like

I’m not sure why you think people who are on PvE realms wouldn’t queue for a BG. Many players find pre-bis items come from PvP.

Some probably would but my experience with friends on PVE realms is that they hate PVP and generally play the game only for the PVE aspect. They mostly never queue for battlegrounds

1 Like

It’s not blizz who should fix anything, cause it ain’t broken. What should be done is more ppl rolling ally.

1 Like

Says someone and forgets lvl58 boosts. Good job brother.

On behalf of horde Community I can thank you for contributing to bg queue time fix. Of course, re-rolling ally would have been better fix, but what you and half your guild also does help.

fixed that for you

1 Like