Plsyer created problem, dont blame blizz for this, zugs made this one

3 Likes

“zugs”.
Ok dude, crawl back to the basement.

Player created issue

2 Likes

which requires a dev team solution.

1 Like

Not a single queue time thread during classic. The problem has existed for two years and you said nothing because it didn’t affect the ranking system. Now you all want to cry about it because it directly affects you.

A microcosm of the world today; no one cares about any problem until it directly affects them.

2 Likes

So if everyone wanna play PvP on Horde side - and it turns out BGs actually requires someone to queue up on the Alliance side too - then it is a dev problem because players can’t the slightest fathom the faction balance required to get smooth queues?

Maybe thats because majority of people who are interested in PvP had rolled for better arena racials of the Horde? And if measures are not taken Alliance will start bleeding of PvE players as well in Wrath, when Orcs and Trolls racials would be further buffed.

I have alternative suggestion, but this may never happen untill Fresh TBC Era server with #manychanges I suppose.

2 Likes

The queues are big because of Blizzard. You can boost a character and immediately start in TBC, you don’t even have to grind through boring classic again (damn, lvl50+ zones were so damn boring). Without boost we had 20-25 min queues, which is still long comapred to ally instant queues, but it was bearable, wasn’t bad. Yesterday AV popped up after 1hr49mins. That’s NOT bearable. Day after day the queues are longer and longer…

1 Like

while it might be a player made problem, it is as you write it there is a problem that has to be adressed. 1 hr 45 min queue is unaccepteble and most horde players play horde for esthetic reasons rather than min maxing. Tbh every conjecture about min maxing or what i proposed is just conjecture… The only facts we have is that there is a MASSIVE queue problem

The solution is simple: Do your BGs as Alliance - the faction imbalance will give you short queues and fast track access! Or stop complaining from the Horde bandwagon. You knew well what was going to happen when joining the faction most PvPers are joining.

1 Like

No, we didn’t know well, what mess Blizzard gonna make with boosts. 20-25 min queue was fine, 2 hours is not.

The only thing that really started this was streamer sheeps following a trend. Thats the only big difference from the original tbc and its really noticable.

1 Like

Five horde friends were asked why they play horde. They all answered: Because my friends play horde.

3 Likes

All of the ppl that are saying u knew what would happen u should have played alliance well i see it as beeing lazy from blizz… me and everybody else plays to play this game and on top of that i cant play what i enjoy in that same game cuz blizz is incapable of fixing problems they create well mr ally no duck you im gonna play the faction i want to play and i expect blizz to fix it or else me like alot of others will quit and sure nobody here cares taht one player will quit but with the way things are atm with wow i rly dont think they have much of a choice cuz if this continues with retail and classic soon there will be no wow

Forced random faction transfers on half the hordes that queued for PvP the last month?

2 Likes

I bet you would blame blizzard if 95% of the people started playing WSG and you couldnt find a group for AB

1 Like

Here’s a bright idea. Why don’t you switch To Alliance side and see how things are here?

1 Like

How is blaming people going to fix this situation?

It’s not, but at least it won’t make the game worse for alliance. Merc mode will do that. It’d be better if horde andys came up with solutions that don’t further exacerbate the faction imbalance, but oh no, that would give up one of the numerous advantages they have already, can’t have that.

But since the alliance is ahead on one thing, that needs to be fixed, posthaste!

1 Like

Please don’t strawman me. I’m already leveling an Alliance character. If you believe Horde to be so advantageous then maybe you should consider rerolling.