Fix tbc horde bg que time

Hello there. I actually have a blood elf paladin that i rp as a high elf charactr. And i see that the horde wins most of the time And Alliance barelly wins these days

Weird, for me ally winrates are really nice, except av

But diden’t we used to win those?

Yeah, with premades, which was fixed almost insta, ally only losung for a long time bow, just avoid them if you can

Well there’s a reason as to why Ascension is better then the actual wowl. In there they have cross faction play.

Yeah, i dpnt think thats a good feature, just a matter of opinion

And why not when you can get both sides in every group?

Tbh we need a new forum section just for all the horde meta slaves complaining about bg queue times. It’s boring - it was already a problem early on in classic, why would tbc be any different. Get over it, go do something else.

When queues were bad pre TBC, WSG and AB were around 20 minute queues. Often Warsong was sub 10 minute… sometimes even as little as 5. AV when it was really bad, would be up around 2 hours… but was generally 45-60 mins going to 20 mins in peak time evenings. That doesn’t really compare with the state of things now - so no, this problem hasn’t existed for 2 years. And it DID affect me in classic because I did rank.

Played horde 15 years ago, played horde through Classic… now need honour but can’t get it in BGs… I wonder if there’s some other way I can get it?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.