Fix tbc horde bg que time

want a fix for a long ques? easy fix … reroll alliance … we have almost instant ques … and maybe then we will not be strugling doing quests outside and being constantly killed 1v5+ :wink:

so stop crying about that … there has always been this problem since wow launched … so u should have known :wink:

2 Likes

You have your solution in the second part of what you quoted so shoo shoo mr paladin that wants to nitpick yet fails to read properly.

You people need Mercenary mode. There is no way around. This is a problem your playerbase caused in the first place and something that cant be fixed outside of mercenary. Welcome to TBCC+

Zugs is a slang for horde ever since p2, not sire what is your problem with that

1 Like

Reroll to Alliance faction. What did you expect when you knew 90% would join Horde for PvP?

This aint Disneyland where all whishes comes true. There are choices and consequences.

2 Likes

expecting people to reroll is not a solution stop being childish mate

1 Like

obviously doesnt affect you yet you care. stop being butthurt we all agree +1 hr queue times are bad

I think the biggest issue is what can they do without applying a Retail solution?

1 Like

I have sympathy for the horde re bg queue times but this is an entirely playerbase created problem. Blizzard should open up horde --> alliance character transfers which would have the added benefit of trying to alleviate the current faction imbalance.

3 Likes

+1
10 char

Signed,

The original Undead Warlock
(who’s race and class were both chosen entirely for lore-based reasons - and also because all his friends played undead warlocks!.)

2 Likes

I rerolled horde for tbc and man wow is easymode now. Horde have no idea the difference… They should spend 1 week on the reciving end of nonstop ganking, no access to summoningstones etc etc etc… These people are clueless, crying about inconvenient queues. Smh. They should play a class on alliance that is dependant on fear for extra fun vs all undead pvpers who rolled horde “for the lore”.

1 Like

I’m glad it worked out for you.

Yeah this was quite a nice run tbh. I got to see outlands, been raiding some and that was that. Sub ticking out soon.

No BG spamming as alliance for me unfortunately since the faction was unplayable in the open world and guild/faction was killed off on the server. PVP was my main interest but sometimes you gotta cut your losses.

1 Like

It is players who rolled Horde for PvP knowing that most PvPers would go Horde that now acts childish crying on the floor because their choice gave them BG queues.

You guys knew going Horde would give queues, and going Alliance would be the smarter choice for less queue time. Still you followed your friends jumping on the Horde bandwagon - and now you are crying about it!

Take it as a lesson Horde players: Stop sheeping around following others and start thinking for yourself.

2 Likes

Computer says no.

1 Like

Then deal with the queue times as horde. Simple as that.

exact opposite.Its blizzard’s problem because they made alliance worthless to play.In fact, the only difference between factions - racials and nothing else, but you prefer to blame player base instead of people who cant add more features for each faction.

1 Like
  • playing horde

imagine

Ah the better Arena racials thats why in arena tournaments back in tbc almost everyone played alliance and even in the beta tournament alliance teams were battling it out in the finals, by players that are usually playing horde btw, so they propably picked alliance to worsen their chances I guess makes sense gigabrain…

Yeah, try to understand that allot changed since tbc, like every meta changed