Fix your servers!

The new zones have been out a while now, and still I have severe connection issues every bloody time I quest in Naz. Mechagon is a bit better since it’s technically part of the same instance as Kul tiras, nut Nazjatar is a complete disaster. At some times I can’t even login when my char is there. I keep getting disconnects, not to mention the huge lag spikes. At first I thought it was my pc’s connection but that turned out okay.

After all this time this should have bene a non-issue, seriously.

Havent had such issues yet, allthough my loading screens take Dalaran-ages since 8.2 launch, after that all is fine and i dont have loading problems anymore

Literally haven’t had the issues you’re speaking of.

The only issue I’ve faced is being sharded away from rares that I was killing, it is so incredibly annoying.

I experience crazy unplayable lag every day. Its so annoying.

Haven’t seen any laggs yet.

I have not had any issues loggin in to either new zone but maybe you could check on the Technical Support forum to see if people are suffering similar issues and any feedback that has been given.

No significant lag here either, even when others in zone are complaining in chat. Seems to not be a general issue.

I had lag on day one and a bit of day 2 on the patch in Nazj but after that it was gone.
Maybe it’s your own connection/PC?

Lag in Naz with WM is awful right now. Worst I’ve seen it in BfA.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.