Flanking strike rune reset bugged

I’ve been leveling a new melee hunter (level 13 at the time) and with the rune equipped i have not had a single reset happen. Killed around 50-75 mobs not a single reset once. For more info my pet is in an unhappy state, it’s a Feral nightsaber and the only other 2 runes i have is master marksman and carve equipped. Tried with 3 different pets none of them reset the CD.

2 Likes

Can confirm, same for me. Found another dude with this problem, he says re-stabling pet helps. Idk, doesn’t work for me, but you might give it a try.

Another Idea is that I’ve got big lvl difference between me and pet (i’m 32, got 23 Humar The Pride Lord). So it may be, that [Flanking strike] resets on hit, but pet just makes glancing strikes against 10 lvl higher enemies. I’ll level up my pet and get back with results.

Okay, so I guess the least we can do is to send a bug report, lol.
I mean, if significant ammount of hunters send something like “Hunter’s [Flanking strike] doesn’t work. [CRITICAL BUG]”, they may at least see it, laugh on us huntards and forget about it
We shoul do it in game since no bug report from forum ever made it to the dev team. Here.