Flying in Zereth

Need to kill rares in Zereth to get flying. Cant get to them as they are killed to quickly with ppl with flying mounts? what am I supposed to do

Tried looking in LFG for specific rares for 3 days… nothing

Just resubbed thought Id give it another go, forgot about all this fun stuff that blizzard does…

any other ideas?

Even people with flying can’t get there in time, even before everyone had flying you couldn’t get there in time.

There are certain rares that often end up listed or you pick one and wait the 15-20 min respawn time.

Normally is enough camp’em. its tedious but normally is enough (but it depends). Which ones?

any chance you can tell me which ones?

@tesla right now I have a grand total of zero so any of them really

People who have the lure for Hirukon generally yell in the zone or list a group.

Marzan, Damaris and Iska have a long respawn timer that usually mean it gets listed.

Mother Phestis is nearly always up but has a lot of HP so she tends to get groups

Once that are easy to camp and just wait are things like the Engulfer, Otiosen, Garudeon.

There is some variation in which ones are and aren’t up daily.

NOTE: The following rares have a chance to not spawn every day. To see what rares are available for the day in Zereth Mortis, check the Today in WoW section on the front page of Wowhead.

Today we have:-

NOTABLE ZERETH MORTIS RARES

Chitali the Eldest

Gorkek

Tethos

Vitiane

Xy’rath the Covetous

You can find them on the front page of Wowhead.

ok. stay in the zone where is Mother Pestis. shes’s often up and very near there are the core and a bug (sorry i cant recall the names). both they take a lot to down.
In the desert when you see akkaris up (if you have the addon) go even if you are long away. its really huge as Hp.
As usuale puny is more precise… :smiley:

1 Like

Destabilized Core

Sand Matriach Illeus

Wait for rares at their spawn?

ahhaa thanks! i remember just garaudeon, hirukon and zahratustra…

1 Like

They were both good suggestions!

I don’t like how rares work in ZM.

Not sure why they even bother marking them on the maps, if you see a skull on the map that’s there to tell you that you’ve missed a rare at that location as you’re not getting to it in time no matter how close you are (unless you’re standing on top of it, in which case marking it on the map is not needed).
Needing a 3rd party site to tell you which rares are up this day is also not a good way to design a game. Put in game markers such as rumbling ground or a pile of bones or something that says “This rare will spawn in five minutes” or even “this rare is on today’s roster”.
Zone wide announcements with a 1 minute unkillable timer would also make them less frustrating.

The way they are just now means I just ignore rares. I got the ten I needed and haven’t really gone after them since. It’s just not a fun game design.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.