Impossible to unlock flying in ZM

We havent said youre horrible. We are simply put annoyed by your attitude towards achieving something so simple as the thing you want in this thread and rant over it as you werent the only one. There was a thread about zereth rares for flying not that long ago ontop of that.

1 Like

Problem i have in raid groups is that they just fly everywhere and do not respond if i ask them if they can give me a lift.

I dont know how crossfactions works but surely I can invite you as an orc so you can jump on my dragons back?

Whenever you feel you need help post on the forums and ask away. Believe it or not there are some regulars here that are genuinely helpful and will assist where they can.

Don’t pay attention to the mean regular lurkers. Sometimes I wonder if they actually read what they have written before they press the enter button.

2 Likes

this thing can be done in less than a week

killing rares need to get a group in custom

At late hours Zereth is perfect for Rares and chests.If you try at peak hours where there are many players doing their dailies and weekly quests is harder yes.

I didn’t say to join a raid.

You can target individual rares and then move onto the next one.

I appreciate that was a lot quicker back when the content was fresh. But it’s still possible to do.

I unlocked flying last week. Ittook me 5 or 6 days to get 10 rares but most of those I happened across while doing the MSQ.

If you’re really struggling then check the front issue of Wowhead reach day, this will tell you what rares are appearing that day.

1 Like

It’s still a pretty awful situation.

I don’t want to spend my game going through the premade group finder to find rares.

So typically I go into ZM see a rare on the map, head towards it and it dies before I get there. So I open the map and see another rare and head towards it and it dies before I get there.

Then I get annoyed and go back to Oribos and run in circles for a few minutes and log off.

Even with flying, I wish that this game notified that a rare would spawn within a minute rather than just spawn.

It is rather unfun to show a rare on the map if it dies in seconds anyway. They took this straight out of Tanaan Jungle but atleast in Tanaan those rare bosses did not die way too quickly:P
Only Zerethrares that does not get oneshot is that big worm and the spawning rare in the desert area

Blizzard please hire me for some quality game design, I have adhd, no work and I am sprouting with ENERGY LIKE A MOTH… MOTH!

1 Like

best bet is to get a buddy with flying and a 2 seater mount many people are willing to help if you ask as I have done it for many people just flying them around and helping killing the rares for it. Best of luck to you

1 Like

Stop spamming.

Imagine having such low problem-solving skills.

Did you honestly think they locked the flight under an ‘‘impossible’’ achievement? Everyone, almost every day unlocks it.

Seems player skill issue to me.

1 Like

hurdur i randomly run around on my ground mount when i see elite on map on other side of zm i rid there but elite alrdy ded??? why???

You shouldn’t.

Because you were in the wrong place at the wrong time.

:rage: :rage: BUT EWIBODY SHOWD WAIT UNTIL ME THERE

i even type in general chat im on my way.

this com toxic! this game sucks! i cant even get flyin!!!

1 Like

Patience is a virtue, flightless.

I don’t see any toxicity on it. The world doesn’t revolve around you.

Wonder how much closer to flying these posters would be now instead of being on here, complaining about not flying?

Hope you get your flying soon :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.