For everyone who still thinks Sylvanas wasnt evil all along

It doesn’t matter where the school is because we know there is a school.

Again. Source? And I mean for farmers. Not people living inside the city.

And people still wonder where the meme about human potential comes from. Warcraft fantasy humans are unrealistic compared to real people.

We are talking about the city, so we will mention schools in the city. Who cares about farmers. Farmers have a garbage education. Even in our current time a lot of farmers don’t even go to school.

Also, an absolute monarch being very good is not unrealistic. There were plenty of absolute monarchs in our history who were very good and beloved rulers.

The town of Moonbrook had a schoolhouse, before it was destroyed by the Horde.

Who pays for the orphanage in Dazar’alor, and the schools there? Do you have a source?

We know it isn’t the king, because his treasury is inaccessible.

2 Likes

Wasn’t Stalvan a teacher in Moonbrook before he moved to Stormwind?

He was born in Silverpine, his brother even became a Worgen later, and he moved to Stormwind, and from there to become a teacher in Moonbrook, and finally a personal tutor to a noble family.

So, a distinction between the education of the commoners (schools) and nobles (personal tutors).

2 Likes

Nice. So I was wrong to say that the commoners of Stormwind are stupid. They do indeed have schools.

Still, I think the absolute monarchy system works just fine. Varian was the best King in Stormwind’s history despite being very despotic.

Nice try but nope. Town was rebuilt after the second war and then abandoned by the locals after the defias brotherhood took over.

I can’t find any lore that corroborates this. Wowpedia says “It was rebuilt after the Second War” but doesn’t provide a source, so that’s safely ignored.

Regardless, what do you mean “Nice try but nope”? Moonbrook had a schoolhouse.

Regardless of whether or not you think it was most recently destroyed by the Horde or the Defias, it still had a schoolhouse which is proof that the common population of Stormwind outside the city receive shared, institutionalized education.

1 Like

Exactly, you just prove that Sylvanas is insanely evil because she tries to convert people to the imaginary entity ‘Death’. Nothing more to say there…

I am going to laugh so hard when magnificent secret Sylvanas plans are revealed

1 Like

The main difference is that the Forsaken were dicks who fought worse dicks. Now they’re just dicks. Sylvanas was a lot more reserved too.

1 Like

No. She is evil because she wants to kill everyone.

Also, her “secret” plan was already revealed. She wants everyone to serve Death.

It’s fine. The sympathisers can all watch as Baine, Anduin. Tyrande and Thrall kick her to death on the ground soon.

2 Likes

I don’t even want to kill her. I’ll be fine with her living, in endless suffering, as a slave to her death god.

3 Likes

I always hoped that her pact with Helya would come back to bite her in the backside after Helya’s death, with Odyn stepping in to stop Sylvanas and dragging her into Helheim to be the new “Queen of the Damned” - locked away forever, surrounded by the unworthy dead.

But nah, she just turns on the Horde because she has a hissy fit during a duel with Saurfang that she was winning so now she’s basically dead meat walking… well, moreso than before.

2 Likes

This looks like a goblin flying in his weired dream about Southshore lol

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.