For me, the phases are comming to fast :/ Im i the only one?

I´m almost positive, that they will. If TBC servers release, I suspect you will get an option to either transfer your existing character there, or create a new one. It´s a guessing game on my behalf, of course. :slight_smile:

But once WoW is over and done, maintaining a selective few servers from each era of the game would be ideal, at least.

4 Likes

Yes, we should get an choise if we want transfer our tons to tbc when it come imo:)

1 Like

consdiering how we only get to re-experience classic once, why rush? it should be slower than how it originally was imo, so we can enjoy every phase

liek now t2 is best items, lets enjoy that for a while ?

1 Like

Just hopping in here to say YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE.

Changes / patches are coming slightly too slow; keep it up Blizz!

As for OP, try to get in 8h/week played, and you will catch up!

I don’t see the motivation for that - the fact, alone, that a lot more guilds can clear these raids faster than back in Vanilla means that, even with a timeline identical to the old one, raid tiers effectively are lasting longer than before.

Not to mention that, unlike in TBC and future expansions, bosses are not tuned around a raid fully geared in BiS from the previous tier. You don’t need full MC BiS to do BWL. You don’t need full BWL BiS for AQ40. And you don’t need full AQ40 BiS to do Naxx. 6 months or so should be more than enough for a guild to gather enough gear to comfortably clear the next tier.

Yes, you are the only one. Phases are Vanilla/Blizz like, so it is neither fast nor slow.

I agree, phases are too quick, im fed up of looking for a group for dungeons its all looking for boost :confused:
im playing quite casual finding a group is a mare, my lad has more time on his hands he is in a hard core raid guild i dont have that time,i am in a what to do phase at the moment.

Your situation wouldn’t be any different if phases were slower. There’re less people looking for dungeons because, by now, most people are beyond pre-raid BiS gear. Even if we were still, say, in phase 2, you still wouldn’t see many LFG/LFM messages.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.