For the mother of god reverse WM changes or just don't give any warmode bonuses at all!

I was attacked by a group of alliance and i killed them all.

3 Likes

I find that hard to believe just like I never believed in zul .something about him creeped me from beginning .

The great thing for Horde about aoo is , Horde have a big reason to group up and retaliate. A shared grievance. That is awesome, and I am > jealous. You have an extra reason to form groups beyond a quest. Punish those Alliance aoo freeloaders!
This is observational, but Horde seem a bit more co-op at assaults lately. [ā€¦]

I completely agree with you.

I was in one such group yesterday, finished my invasion quests in Voldun and joined a group of about 15-20 people and all we did was - sweet retribution, and freeing up Voldun from Alliance presence (including venturing into the place where they land, when they arrive in Voldun . That was fun, but the amount of guards spawning is bit silly ;> ).
We kept moving around killing everyone in sight, especially larger groups that were unlucky to find themselves in our way. I started my Tour of Duty: Voldun achieve at 0/1000, and ended up with almost 800/1000 when we finished. I love WM it is fun, even when you find yourself ganked by a massive Alliance zerg - just find a group, and itā€™s payback time :wink: And the adrenaline - when you get the messaged that there is a bounty on your head now hahaha.

3 Likes

Thatā€™s the spirit, kill em all! True WPvP.

1 Like

Donā€™t sound like anything special thouā€¦ Thatā€™s typical horde behaviour since day one. Alliance do it aswell ofcourse, but I must admit itā€™s way more common for horde. Currently waiting for this horde raid to sort of disperse, since they sit in our inn with 40 peopleā€¦ I donā€™t know if itā€™s retribution but since it happends daily, horde really need to do some retribution every day. :roll_eyes:

It is our answer to getting farmed during every Assault event, by organised Alliance groups. I started doing the Assaults in WarMode on my alts, to gear them up with conquest gear, and every time I end up getting killed gazillions of times by groups of Alliance, just waiting for us at quest locations.
Sometimes I can avoid it if I spot the bounties on the map in time, but not always haha.
But that is WorldPVP now, and I donā€™t complain about it. If get annoyed, I will join a raid and farm Alliance till I get bored or till the raid falls apart.

sorry for the inconvenience ! ;>

2 Likes

Well yes I donā€™t really complain. I just mean thatā€™s just how it is everyday as a alliance, regardless if AOO are active or not. Hence Itā€™s not nothing special really.

Thereā€™s afterall Alliance deathballs who feel happy enought that thereā€™s alliance enought to return the favor 2-3 days once every 2-3 weeks. People see these and go all like ā€œalliance is farming us QQā€ wellā€¦ we have had that since day one.

All I really disslike about the WM are the bonuses and the LFG tool messing up shards.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.