For those of you who think/hope that Blizzard will rebalance classic TBC..it won't happen

lol ok… :-\

You sound just like those who said classic was hard, only you are saying it about tbc now. Nothing back then was hard at all, only thing even remotely hard was getting an invite to a guild actually doing raids cause everyone were elitist AF and had way too much confidence. The few times I actually got invited to stuff back in the day it was a cakewalk. When people demand information about your gear etc and not letting you try at all then ofc it is “hard”.

1 Like

As a person who actually played TBC both on official and on pservers (not overtuned ones, at least), I disagree with this statement. Again, it depends on where you actually set the bar for difficulty. But if you think you can just pug (and I rly mean a pug, not an organized mix of the same top guilds’ geared alts) something like Kael’thas or Vashj you’re in for a ridiculous surprise.

I too played since day one of classic back in the day. But we shall see I guess if tbc is actually ever re-released.

i’m just guessing here, but guess they’ll roll out with a 2.4+ patch with tbc… meaning basicly no attunements needed etc

Fun fact, World of Warcraft was considered a casual MMO back around the release period.

1 Like

Hopefully Blizzard will release a hardcore server sometime, with old talents, old gear and maybe even harder bosses.

Until then, I don’t get what you people expect, of course this version is easy!!

I really doubt they’d roll TBC without attunements, that’d be as if they rolled MC with Eternal Quintessence in phase 1 or something.

J. Allen Brack and “owing him an apology.I wanted to experiance vanilla content without the dumb bugs and how easy it was back then.The apology is irrelevent to me.Classic wow has something that retail dont have and thats why we play it and prefer it that have nothing to do with how easy the raid are in 2020.Give apology for which reason to play retail ?The #nochanges movement make nowdays vanilla and j allen brack seem that he was right you wont change my perspective cause u are a fanboy.

Am I the only one missing the point here?

I don’t want Blizzard to re-balance anything is TBC. I have a slight bee in my bonnet about drums being virtually compulsory. But i know that if that get’s changed the floodgates open so i’m happy to live with that.

#nochangesinTBC
#Changeyourgamenotthegame

Why do you people think that we never used Worldbuffs back in Vanilla? It was a common thing to be fully buffed, fully potted to each level of content your guild was doing and even more so past MC/BWL. In many guilds this was a requirement and in some guilds could lead to -dkp ( no Im not joking ) if you didnt come fully prepared.

Bottom line: World Buffs was just as important, or even more important for many to actually clear content back in the olden days as they are today.

1 Like

Bang on I spent ages grinding for mats trying to get a few more + heal because my +500 or whatever it was wasn’t enough for Kara, apparently, even though I was pretty much on the limit of what I could add.

1 Like

Still some player appears, crying about “easy mode” of current classic. Well, if you hope that clearing of AQ will last days or weeks, you are totally naive. It’s impossible to “not clear” any content that was released in vanilla in hours or even minutes. Why? Because there exists players who have played vanilla on pservers for years and they know absolutely everything about this game. They have experienced many AQ runs, so doing “speedrun” of it isn’t anything special for these guys… because they already did it on pservers for many years.
It seems like some ppl don’t wish that raids are clearable even by casuals. In their heads, it’s like dehonestation of the content, which was completed only by 1% of guilds in the world in past. But now, when you can find any information about certain raid, bosses, trashes etc. and when you can read what exactly you must during the encouters… is it still so hard to understand that any already known raid will be cleared in minutes and that many guilds (even semi-hardcore and casuals) will clear them as well?

There seem to be a group of people that look at classic through vanilla tinted-glasses. I’ve not done AQ or Naxx, but if BWL and MC were in Retail they would probably “tune-in” at LFR on the difficulty scale.

The bottom line is that players have 15 or so years of experience playing them game. Some people tell me that retail is too different to compare to classic. Fake news, it’s just not 40-players can be harder to organize but it’s fundamentally the same game, do or don’t stack, do or don’t stand here, remove or get this debuff. Whereas retail dps have complex rotations to maintain the humble mage in classic only has to press one or maybe two buttons in rotation again and again. They have to maintain a threat meter, which is done for them as is everything else, with this addon and that addon along with 15 years experience. The difference between and 99-percentile dps and a 50-percentile dps is largely consumables, buffs oh yes and not doing their dispel jobs.

Some players seem guiniuley hurt that casuals are rolling-over content that was guinielly challenging in 2005. Right now players are pointing to nurfs and better gear, but that point is going to become weaker and weaker as the phases rolll out.

None of this detracts from the accomplishments of those who cleared vanilla Naxx, if you put a bunch of players into 2020 classic, with no access to online strategies, addons, no prior experience to wow and a more buggy client they’d struggle too.

However T3 gear is likely going to no be an exclusive club this time around. Maybe Atiesh will be of course scrab lord, possibly Thurderfury. But not like it was first time round. And that’s not a problem. Another person getting their 8/8 T3 doesn’t make yours function any worse.

1 Like

Elitist like u? Try to rent ur own living space first before acting so tuff on the internet like most of these apes here do.

Kinda ironic post.

1 Like

As usual you retail fanboys come out and feel good about yourself when you got nerfed content since day 1 of classic.
If you played real vanilla you asmongoldians would still be farming UBRS for fel striker.

1 Like

/10characters

2 Likes

I wonder if you’ll use the same argument for Naxxramas, considering Naxxramas was released in 1.11 and hardly anything changed in the game between 1.11 and 1.12.

1 Like

Game design principles. Faillizard level of quality.
Current faceroll raids in wow classic is a bad game design.
Failizzard needs to learn from some best private servers on how to configure numbers to the correct levels of difficulty.
Еhe ‘old Blizzard wouldn’t have released a game with these failings.