Forced transfer

There is anpther one…

I doubt it, but worth a try.

i’m in the same boat, i wasn’t playing for a long time an started again a month ago, but right after the free transfer was disabled.
I wrote a ticket to the german support, but they couldn’t help me and got the same response that free transfers are not given bei GMs. So now i’m stuck on an english realm and even if the language would not be problem, i still like to write in my mother tongue in my spare time.
I hope the will be a solution to this problem soon

2 Likes

There are now a few players on the German forum who have the same problem. They have also written tickets and received the same answer (there seems to be only one overall support for the EU).
They all got exactly the same answer from the same GM.
I don’t want to attack the GM personally.
But it’s just copy and paste answers that only serve to throw people off. The tip that there are always free server transfers doesn’t help, because the Sevreralliance isn’t really busy. Which means that it is very unlikely that you can get away from there with a free transfer (which, as far as I know, serve to regulate the server population).
I’m also puzzled by the paragraph about the customer service not being able to give out free transfers. As it did with my unwanted transfer to Mograine.

I also explained this to the GM again when I got feedback from him. And back came the same answer as to the first ticket (with the same greetings: “Game Master Xambondar at your service! :slight_smile: I hope you still have nice weather like we do in Ireland” - by the way, it’s raining in Ireland these days).
I’ve always had very good experiences with Blizzard support, but this is almost call centre level. I honestly don’t know what else we can do. I don’t think any help will come from Blizzard.
For me, however, this means that I can’t play like this. It takes too long to level a new character and I don’t want to pay the 25 euros for the transfer (per character).

Best regards,

Hangard

1 Like

The move was from a server consolidation, where all characters were moved to one destination after a management decision. Not a GM decision. It’s not considered a “free transfer”.

Found two more on the German Realm Consolidation thread…

1 Like

And anorher one: https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/de/wow/t/charaktere-sind-auf-einmal-auf-englische-server/204874. This really should be fixed…

2 Likes