Fort+Teeming+Quaking

We just keep destroying all perfect underrot runs for weeks and weeks because of that tide in the pack before 3rd boss. It just seems impossible. We are guardian, hpala, ret pala, ret pala, hunter. And now there is even another mob in that pack… We tried everything. Maybe it is the execution of all very good idea’s but UR is just a dead key, especially this week. Again 26 minutes out of time on a 15 yesterday…

You mean like last week? Which was a lot easier to handle than Fort+Teeming+Quaking. The difference is the Fort which makes a lot of difference. If it was Tyrannical instead of Fort those two Affixes would be a lot easier to handle.

Hpala or one of the ret should taunt of that emmissary and you can start using cc on them, you can rout it before pull than trap repetance, hpala hoj and blinding ligth

Last week was worse for some dungeon cause void week… This week nothing can stop you.

Yes we tried chain cc, and then we died. Multiple times. It is not working.

I realy dont got what you want to say to me. You’re speaking about him?

I said minus volcanic. As in, every other affix combo outside of teeming and quaking is harder to heal, except volcanic.

this week good week for premade groups be on voice com cc and all not week for pug are useless this week

This is just execution.

Taunt it out with the hpala, it hit quite hard but it shouldnt kill a plate. Alternatively, I don’t know if a guardian can root in form but just spam root it.

I’ve been told that Root is a universal Druid ability.

I tried it with taunting off, but in the end something goes through and we die. The fight just takes too long. In the end somewhere is a 1 shot of the group.

I was there yesterday i just taunted the side one and emmisary stayed out of cb. Looks like this dungeon more easier on this week then i expected.

That wasn’t what I said, I said I didn’t know if it could be cast “in form”. ie does it make the tank leave bear form.

Only one I had some struggles with was UR, but only the pack before 3rd boss is problematic, but people seem to be dying as well to the 4 worms after the first boss, just open eyes and see where they’re facing.

Not everyone is a wow elitist who spends their entire days spamming keys

Also pugging makes things even harder :confused:

1 Like

I believe it does, sadly.

1 Like

Noticed it too yeah, no matter what my ilvl or score is, I don’t get into higher than 10-11 anyways, I’m not a resto druid, so might as well stop playing now that I have Keystone Conqueror. Cba to get the other achievement anyways :slight_smile: .

And If I do manage to get into a higher key, it gets scr*wed up, someone leave…had that in UR last night, they kep dying to stuff that is not on me, standing in stuff, not interrupting etc…I’m no pro (nor do I want to be), but some deaths are avoidable.

Its not that you’re not a resto druid

Its that you’re shaman, shaman & disc priest requires teamwork to be able to be efficent, and in pugs shammy & disc is just … useless

I don’t feel useless tbh, I really know ho to play this spec, and I get a lot of good feedback too from people I play with. They’re not useless, if the team itself is useless that’s not on me :slight_smile: . I know my weaknesses don’t worry :smiley:

Yes but pug people dont know that, for all they know you could be as clueless as the majority of shammy healers