Fort+Teeming+Quaking

Probably true :slight_smile: but like yesterday I was with 2 DHs, and both of them played like it was their first time. Been with quite a few sucky resto druids as well, I am sure that metas when played right probably out perform other specs.

I just play what I love to play, this spec is my fav heal spec next to holy priest. In the end, I play for my own enjoyment, I do get some achievements I work hard for, but yeah, also got a private life, work, a kid/wife, so …wow is a game, not my life’s work :stuck_out_tongue:

By wow elitist you mean once a week on Fridays or Saturday nights? :roll_eyes:

Sorry, but i find that hard to believe

We did that with the ret (and i tried it too), and even with spamming the ret he was dead. And then also a cast went off and it was done anyway. Doesnt look like it is doable to taunt it off by someone else. We tried that at least 10 times over the last weeks.

Hard… hard… the best is to walk in between of the 2 terrible packs afer 1st boss. Just don’t do them (or just invis that part to be totally safe). It is like standing in a bile when you are used to never ever have 1 happen :smiley:

https://raider.io/characters/eu/draenor/Dej%C3%A1moo

There you can see when I ran keys. I hope the truth isn’t too inconvenient for you.

It says its an alt?

It’s my main this season… I mean, you could have clicked on the “alt” and seen if it ran anything or do I need to spoonfeed every idea to you?

Yes you do because i never visit the raiderio website!

Also i guess you’re right, you just got such an elitist attitude, Well fak me then

EDIT : I Mean i know mythic 6/8 & 2100 score is pretty elitist but you know what i mean

6/8 and 2100 score is just a measure of progress.

“Elitist” is a view of a persons attitude. I’m not sure why you’re conflating them?

I guess that makes me an intellectual elitist for pointing out facts?

No, i called you an elitist because you think anyone can do a +10, yes it is easy for most, but for some it is actually quite the challange

1 Like

This attitude.

1 Like

Oh, so expecting someone to complete a +10 in appropriate gear is “elitist” now.

Gotcha.

10 are ez if u strulling 10 dont want know wat u will do on 15

Ppl that struggles with +10 will most likely not touch +15 :woman_shrugging:t3: +10 can be hard for some if they are not good at tactics.

Teeming requires a bit more % though, and that pack after 1st boss is easy af, just keep eyes open. UR for me has the “worst” thrash mobs for this week’s affixes, Haven’t tried KR yet, heard it’s also bad. But anything is doable.

I heard it’s best to Lust the pack before 3rd boss, and I even heard, lust and taken the pack into the boss area. Not sure though, esp. those totems, I’d nuke the emmisary first, then taken them in due to the interrupt.

It is more about the shadow volleys and the curses that you can not interrupt and dispel. The totem is a very small range you easy walk away from :slight_smile: In the end we made it with bloodlust burning the tides. Still wiped immediately, but the tides was dead.

It’s like with everything: If you are new to it and don’t have much experience yet, it is more challenging than if you’re an old hand at it. +10 adds the emissaries, and that can be something people trip over at first. But once you know how they work (from experiencing it a few times) and what your job is, you become more confident.

It’s largely relative. I have a bunch of +15 in time, so for me +10 is indeed easy and feels much like a heroic dungeon. But +15 and up for me is still challenging, though for Dejarous it’s probably a much more familiar experience because they are used to successfully running keys higher than that.

It also really helps to play with a regular group of people and have voice communication. I imagine if someone only does M+ in PUGs, with constantly changing setups and people, no communication and nobody explaining anything, it’s a much slower progress and a less enjoyable experience.

1 Like

What I will admit to is this week is harder to time. I don’t think its necesarily more “difficult” but the timer just seems to evaporate with all the extra count you need to get.

We timed a 17Kr which was achingly hard. We timed an 18WM which was really close, in other weeks its closer to a 2 chest than deplete. We didn’t even come close to timing AD 19, we didn’t play very well but the body count is just absolutely ridiculous and theres no trivial packs there.

Man i mean you should taunt the side mob and do no touch the emissary it will stay out of combat and you can kill all three mob without emissary

That would be really awesome! :o I thought you needed something like a monk to get the tides away with ring of peace. They are too close and not separately to pull :thinking: