[Forum Guide] How to clean up the Realm Forums 🙂

It is the entirety of their offenses. They called his name bad + some said they could report it + they called him names based on his goofy replies

Yeah I’m basically cool with all but the last bit (within reason, obviously - nothing below board like doxxing &c) honestly and I don’t consider “I can report you!” to be some bone-chilling sentence

Again, with this in mind I think your definition is whack - harassment implies something much, much harsher than “ur dumb” and implies that it is sustained over a long period of time. Now, if the people (for who I am responsible in that thread) then began to repeatedly contact Rabies IG, I would be very unhappy with them - because that would be what I consider harassment

Well, I’m a good Christian boy

I think you are stretching your creative license in a big way. You can just say “I think it’s lame to be rude” and you would be making the same point and we would be on the same page

Well, I really don’t like doxxing as a forum argument tactic - this I have kicked someone for before in the past / think that people should focus on calling each other’s internet personas lame instead of that

Beyond that, sure. It’s not too important

Agree up to this point. Something doesn’t need to be necessary for it to be something I won’t shake someone down for

Yeah I don’t feel that and I think that even if ten people tell you your name sucks (after you make that the focus of the topic) it’s not a game changer

Nah I don’t agree

Yet it began based on name + OOC guild until they were given a reason to call him dumb. Have you considered that so many people (many of which were not related to the PCU, as you must have by now discovered) began to say the same thing? Maybe some of his posts genuinely gave that impression

(another thread entirely) aka. nice but unrelated

Also since it’s related to Vaxir I think Crowton’s post is based. They will be repaid in their own coin for all time until they type “sorry perroy”

Maybe they thought his name was bad and then thought his replies were worse

There’s no point playing a broken record - I don’t agree with your definitions and I won’t agree with them

Yep

I can’t help being so deeply charismatic that random people back me up in forum arguments

Well, if it makes you feel any better I can’t remove yours either

I played a corporal called “Cogs” (gnome mage) and way later I played a gnome warrior sergeant though I honestly don’t remember his name - it was a character I didn’t invest very much time into because I didn’t enjoy the RP at the time. I think the name was “Dobber” maybe …

Alas